Naked Couples

tumblr_pi11arjzLW1urofqn_500.png

All from the "Smiling Naked Amateurs" thread:

[We don't need to crosspost on the same board]

Last edited by a moderator:
I often wonder why regular people like this post nude photos of themselves. There's no getting away with it. Chances are sky high that some friend, relative, neighbor or co-worker will stumble across it. I mean, the guy has a hard-on. I'm glad they do and all, but I never would. Thoughts?
I agree. Like you I'm no prude, I enjoy nudity, I especially enjoy and appreciate seeing the images of those brave enough to post them. Like you I would never be critical of them I would always encourage them, but I wouldn't do it myself. Like you I'm always interested in the thoughts of others on subjects like this. But... watch some moron come along and see an inquiring mind as a personal affront and take offense.

As someone who is now 60.....I wish I would have had some photos taken of me back in the day when I was mean and lean. I'm okay with my body and grateful that I have enjoyed good health. But the number one reason is that I would like to have one of those from early adulthood to post with my obituary......and the headline....He left this world as he entered it.

As someone who is now 60.....I wish I would have had some photos taken of me back in the day when I was mean and lean. I'm okay with my body and grateful that I have enjoyed good health. But the number one reason is that I would like to have one of those from early adulthood to post with my obituary......and the headline....He left this world as he entered it.
Mid-50s here and have been saying this for 15 years, so have some of those pictures. Great to be able to look back, esp of my wife, and enjoy what was.

Mid-50s here and have been saying this for 15 years, so have some of those pictures. Great to be able to look back, esp of my wife, and enjoy what was.
Best I’ve got is me in a Speedo at OBX in my late 20s. And I can’t even find that, the Mrs took it out of the photo album so the kids wouldn’t see it. Nude photos have always been banned by Mrs.

I often wonder why regular people like this post nude photos of themselves. There's no getting away with it. Chances are sky high that some friend, relative, neighbor or co-worker will stumble across it. I mean, the guy has a hard-on. I'm glad they do and all, but I never would. Thoughts?
I came across some nude shots of a former work colleague showing himself in full erection. At work, I'd never seen any sign that he was a secret exhibitionist. 😲

Love this one. I think hubby is taking the photo... Wife is about to get reamed by her new boyfriend.
Yes, I’m pretty sure this is a lucky hubby getting some pics of his wife in action with a lover. It’s unlikely that a husband and wife are getting someone to photograph their marital sex.

There are so many hot and sexy points in this pic. The bull’s cock is hard and pressed against the horny wifey. He’s kneeding her ass. And I like that the big double bed is in view. In a few moments, they’re going to be on it. Screwing the night away!

Ah yes, there certainly is the possibility that someone they know might see their pictures.

However...

If someone would call them on it, then it'd be revealed the squealer also spent time looking at such content, so they'd both have a secret to keep...

Back