My Wish For Today

World Peace!

lol, we know that's not going to happen!

I wish that I get laid tonight. There is a distinct possibility of that happening :D

I wish I had done more work for my boss today.

Other than that, today was a good day :D (surprising to hear from me, but it wasn't bad even with a meeting with the Architect and three clients today that was a mess of accents and opinions all fighting for dominance).

I wish someone would tell me where I'm destined to get my new job, and I would just go there and cut out all of this crap I'm going through.

I wish flamingos had been named flaming o's instead. It just sounds cooler.

I wish flamingos had been named flaming o's instead. It just sounds cooler.

I had a girlfriend at one time who had a Flaming O.

I wonder what ever happened to her. Last I saw she was running down the street buck naked screaming.

I had a girlfriend at one time who had a Flaming O.

I wonder what ever happened to her. Last I saw she was running down the street buck naked screaming.

I see that practically every Tuesday night at Dante's Taco Inferno. They stir their five-alarm taco sauce with a titanium spoon.

It's exploring caves. Caves are holes in the ground. You can climb down, if you want, but you're still going into a hole! :D

How are you doing today, Maj?

Okay - I wish I had a nerve to climb down into a hole. :D

I'm fine on this first day of Easter, Tio. :kiss::rose:

I hope you're doing fine as well!

(I'll soon be off.)

Okay - I wish I had a nerve to climb down into a hole. :D

I'm fine on this first day of Easter, Tio. :kiss::rose:

I hope you're doing fine as well!

(I'll soon be off.)

Yes, I'm well, thank you. And this is my favourite holiday, in a way. Not because of religion, though, since I am an atheist. I enjoy the fact that it's our only holiday based on an intersection of the solar, lunar, and civil calendars.

Back