My wife Debbie (34 f GA, 145 lbs, 5'4, curvy, brunette)

DaveWy

Virgin
I am Dave, a proud hubby of Debbie, married white wife, 34 f GA, 145 lbs, 5'4, brunette, curvy at all the right places, nice rounded thick ass, 36d and a beautiful smile

Looking for a confident, good looking, strong and polished man to know her better and who knows where it will take us

I only prefer people who can have conversations, if you are one-word or one-liners, please don't bother.

If you are interested, send me a DM and we will find a place to chat and I will tell you more about her.

Dave

so eager, they post it the first place they can rather than notice there are actually dedicated forums for this kind of thing

newbs

scuse me. A polished man? Does that mean he shines his bald head?

Cos that's sexxxy.

Ps I'm not that debbie.

🤭

I am Dave, a proud hubby of Debbie, married white wife, 34 f GA, 145 lbs, 5'4, brunette, curvy at all the right places, nice rounded thick ass, 36d and a beautiful smile

Looking for a confident, good looking, strong and polished man to know her better and who knows where it will take us

I only prefer people who can have conversations, if you are one-word or one-liners, please don't bother.

If you are interested, send me a DM and we will find a place to chat and I will tell you more about her.

Dave
Hi Dave
I was married 21 years and used to share my wife. Some of the hottest sex I’ve ever had was during those threesomes with a buddy of mine. I’d love to hear more about your wife. Hit me up if you’re interested in chatting.

Dave
She sounds amazing...where in Georgia???

Back