My slut's wish

Let's see some nice dick penetration, and some cum on the face! Jesus, literotica needs that from you.

can't do a face shot...He can cum on my face & I'll tell you about it, or He can cum on my tits & you can see it...no face shots. Can't do it. Won't do it. Hard limit.

well, here you go...i hope you like it...you can definitely see that its outside, and I hope you don't mind - you got both of your requests...outside, and a spanking...look closely and you can see the red marks...its 36 degrees...that HURT! but, its worth it if you like it...;)

So very sexy!! Such an amazing site!!!

then its well worth it
attachment.php

should tie your wrists around that tree and

then really warm that ass us nice and red :caning::devil:

He'll tie me up...He'll spank me...but He won't take me outside. Its just too damn cold...

Amazing pics. Hope we're going to see that pink pussy get penetrated and pounded before the night is done.

Oooo, sounds like its getting close. Are you both naked?

Wow, very nice. Looks like she knows what she's doing?

WOW! You are georgous little one! I would love to see you bent over and tied to a table! naked of course!

like cum on the tits? YUMMY! I sucked him off and he came on my tits!!!

Attachments

• cumontits.jpg
    cumontits.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 4,052
combining a couple of requests...enjoy...

Attachments

• allfours.jpg
    allfours.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 4,083
  • fucktoy.jpg
    fucktoy.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4,687
I have to give a great big THANK YOU to everyone...you are making this LOTS of fun!!! This was a fantasy of mine that my wonderful Husband wanted to fulfill...it is AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Love seeing you on all fours ready to take it doggy style, but you need to tip your head back so we can see those sexy boobs hanging down. Is there still cum dripping off them?

on all fours, tits hanging down...sorry, I already cleaned all of the cum off of them...

Attachments

• hangingtits.jpg
    hangingtits.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3,393
  • hangingtits2.jpg
    hangingtits2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4,507
frontal view...the corset is coming off soon...I hope!!!

Attachments

• front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 3,525
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 3,570
I adore the pantie-less skirt pictures, that is a huuuge fetish of mine. Yum yum yum /drool

Back