My slut's wish

where's the love?

Ok, so here I am... I am offering myself...does anybody like it? Hate it ? what?????
let me know what you need me to do to make you happy...I am ALL about making you happy...

Attachments

• fingers.jpg
    fingers.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 5,347
  • fingers2.jpg
    fingers2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5,459
I love it, I want to see you holding those pouty pussy lips apart so I can give you a good tongue lashing!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

what do you think? IS that what you were looking for? I told you I was here to make you happy...

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 6,474
Mmmmm yes hold em there and I'll give you the biggest longest tongue lashing you've ever had! See my AV is watering!
attachment.php

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Like to see you pull up that skirt in back and offer your ass and pussy! :devil:

Ok, so here I am... I am offering myself...does anybody like it? Hate it ? what?????
let me know what you need me to do to make you happy...I am ALL about making you happy...

attachment.php

I want to see that outside in public

and if not then well maybe its time for a :caning:

I would love to see just more of you pleasuring yourself by making that hot kitty nice and soaking wet! :devil::devil::devil::kiss:

I would love to sink my tongue into that! Yes it looks like pleasure! :kiss::kiss::kiss:
attachment.php

Now the front view, inch it up slowly, first closed then open for everyone.:devil:
A video would be even better!

I would be happy to do that for you. Keep watching. I am trying to get to requests as they come in...it will get to you soon...for now, its time to do this outside & in public...(ok, I've NEVER done that before!!!)

attachment.php

I want to see that outside in public

and if not then well maybe its time for a :caning:

ok, we are headed outside...I said that I've never done that before...but I was reminded that I did suck a GREAT cock in a restaurant just the other night...wow, that was incredible...I just didn't get any pics of it....
see ya in a few...

You have such an amazing body. And those legs and ass are just to die for. I would love to cum over and make YOU happy!!!

How about more legs in stockings and a thong.

ok, we are headed outside...I said that I've never done that before...but I was reminded that I did suck a GREAT cock in a restaurant just the other night...wow, that was incredible...I just didn't get any pics of it....
see ya in a few...

I'll be waiting

:cool:

I'll be waiting

:cool:

well, here you go...i hope you like it...you can definitely see that its outside, and I hope you don't mind - you got both of your requests...outside, and a spanking...look closely and you can see the red marks...its 36 degrees...that HURT! but, its worth it if you like it...;)

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 4,683
  • tree2.jpg
    tree2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 4,403
  • tree3.jpg
    tree3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 5,675
  • tree4.jpg
    tree4.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 7,253
well, here you go...i hope you like it...you can definitely see that its outside, and I hope you don't mind - you got both of your requests...outside, and a spanking...look closely and you can see the red marks...its 36 degrees...that HURT! but, its worth it if you like it...;)

then its well worth it
attachment.php

should tie your wrists around that tree and

then really warm that ass us nice and red :caning::devil:

Let's see some nice dick penetration, and some cum on the face! Jesus, literotica needs that from you.

Now the front view, inch it up slowly, first closed then open for everyone.:devil:
A video would be even better!

ok, sorry it took so long, but here you go...

;)

Attachments

• skirt.jpg
    skirt.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 3,745
  • skirt2.jpg
    skirt2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 3,485
  • skirt3.jpg
    skirt3.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 3,526
  • skirt4.jpg