My sexy asian wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe , I appreciate your willingness to have Elaine share her pictures with the board.

I only wish my significant other were as open. While quite hot in her own right, her Catholic upbringing limits her potential :) or maybe I am just not selling it righ, lol

Rican ...

Trust me it wasn't that easy for Joe to persuade me to pose or even browse thru LIT at first but not for nothing he did " sell " it to me with the right words ;)ahem ... right timing ;) ahem and got me to react in a postive away... ( okay okay i'll say the word 'aroused' since thats what everyone wants to hear :rolleyes: ) thus now as you can see i am very much involved with LIT. Ohhh by the way Joe and i are devout Catholics ... yes prayer before every meal and Sunday Mass each and every Sunday. Our sexuality and intamacy doesnt effect our belief and faith in our God of course.

Though i do give Joe credit where credit is due since he has been so so cool with "sharing" these pictures that we never would have ever thought would be posted on any kind of site at all soo with that being said perhaps you should get some pointers from Joe as to how to "persuade" your SO ..... i am sure these guys will not complain about seeing more sexy girls on LIT ;) !!

Hey guys ....

Okay i was bored one evening and wanted to try to take some " Artsy Fartsy " pictures and perhaps touch up the lighting , contrast .. yada yada yada sooo here are a few .... not as bold or erotic as the ones in the past but remember i was going for Artistic :rolleyes: ???

Last edited:
Hey guys ....

Okay i was bored one evening and wanted to try to take some " Artsy Fartsy " pictures and perhaps touch them up the lighting , contrast .. yada yada yada sooo here are a few .... not as bold or erotic as the ones in the past but remember i was going for Artistic :rolleyes: ???

Artistic is good...

No...

Artistic is REALLY good. :D

Thanks beautiful. ;) :rose:

attachment.php

I must say.........Very sexy Elaine......Artsy or not ;)

Let's face it, the girl could be wrapped in burlap and she'd be sexy.

Perhaps not as hot; but sexy nonetheless. :D

I think Joe may be able to help you out with this. What do you say Joe?

Hellloooooo ...... i can tell him exactly how to go about it since i was exactly in his SO's shoes ( preferably high heels of course ;) )just a few months ago :rolleyes: Rican if you want PM me when you have a chance ;) and we'll have your boricua posing here in noo time ahem ahem !!!

Last edited:
I also like this one very much ;)

attachment.php

I'm with you there man. What I love about this photo is that every single 'line' is curved. The angle of the shot makes it really sensual. Would love to kiss that nose. :kiss:

Nice, Elaine. ;) :rose:

Ohhh FYI ..... this was the last picture taken out of these thus ..... i didnt have the black undies anymore :rolleyes: use your imagination ahem ;) !!

I am using my imagination and it is causing quite a stirring in my pants.:devil: Your new pics are artistic and erotic!:rose:

Hey guys ....

Okay i was bored one evening and wanted to try to take some " Artsy Fartsy " pictures and perhaps touch up the lighting , contrast .. yada yada yada sooo here are a few .... not as bold or erotic as the ones in the past but remember i was going for Artistic :rolleyes: ???

Beautiful!

Beautiful!

Awwwww thank you kindly for the compliment :)

Guys please don't take this the wrong way since i appreciate all of your compliments however a woman saying something such as the above had exra meaning because at times it's really not always easy for us to compliment one another so this coming from HG means a lot ;) Thank you sweetie !!!

I'm with you there man. What I love about this photo is that every single 'line' is curved. The angle of the shot makes it really sensual. Would love to kiss that nose. :kiss:

Nice, Elaine. ;) :rose:

Ummmmmm .................... just my nose :rolleyes: ?????? Hmmmmm i would think a little bit more than just my .... nose ;) ??!!??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back