My sexy asian wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case it's not warm where you are ..... i thought i'd raise the temperature a bit .....

Hey don't raise it too much the ac might kick out on me, and is that one a 5000 BTU in the window? You might want to not make it too hot either ;).

Hope your weekend is going well.

Hmmmmm not for nothing i would expect 100% attendence each and very class of course :) and i guess depending on my mood the skirt i'd wear may not be to the standard knee length of most proffesors ;) !

I'd sit in the front row!!!

Wow after spending the entire morning and most of the afternoon running around doing my " motherly " duties such as grocery , house cleaning and laundry i can finally take a breather and i am very happy to see how much everyone has enjoyed what i've recently had shared ;) I've recieved numerous PMs about how much "staring" has taken place try to count the threads on the sheets which for some odd reason i do find .... highly unlikely ahem :rolleyes:

I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend ..... headed out soon for a House Blessing and yeppers i've got a sexy but then again appropiate sundress on .....with undies for those minds in the gutter ;) !! In case it's not warm where you are ..... i thought i'd raise the temperature a bit .....

and i thought it was already hot. whew.

Beautiful!

attachment.php

D

attachment.php

What a lovely ass you have ;)..................Makes my Monday morning brighter :devil:

Awwwww ...... i am so happy to hear that i can make someone's Monday morning a little brighter :rolleyes: !!! I know we all hate Monday mornings and have that dreaded monday blaaahs but if my ass can make someone smile then it makes me feel naughty opppssss meant happy ;)

Wow after spending the entire morning and most of the afternoon running around doing my " motherly " duties such as grocery , house cleaning and laundry i can finally take a breather and i am very happy to see how much everyone has enjoyed what i've recently had shared ;) I've recieved numerous PMs about how much "staring" has taken place try to count the threads on the sheets which for some odd reason i do find .... highly unlikely ahem :rolleyes:

I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend ..... headed out soon for a House Blessing and yeppers i've got a sexy but then again appropiate sundress on .....with undies for those minds in the gutter ;) !! In case it's not warm where you are ..... i thought i'd raise the temperature a bit .....

attachment.php

attachment.php

:eek: Just imagine how it must feel like to put my hard cook right into you from behind and cuming inside of you.....:devil: Ahhh, I guess I'm in heave....:rose::rose::kiss:

Hhhmmmmmm ........... Good morning everyone :)

It's Naughty Monday ahem ahem ...... fresh out of my shower and feeling a tad ummmmm " naughty " sooo i thought i'd share. Ill be posting this to the " Come Fuck Me" heels thread though you cant really see the heels but ohh well :rolleyes:

Last edited:

It's Naughty Monday ahem ahem ...... fresh out of my shower and feeling a tad ummmmm " naughty " sooo i thought i'd share. Ill be posting this to the " Come Fuck Me" heels thread though you cant really see the heels but ohh well :rolleyes:

lovely

attachment.php

Yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil::kiss: That is a great pic.... ;)

OMG what are you doing to me babe? You know how i love the heels!! Whatever you do, dont get on your knees and reach back and spread her!
Happy Monday sexy!!

attachment.php

OMG :eek: What an amazing view :eek: Just wish could see my cum driping down your pussy :devil:

Okay ... 3 of the last posts has little oleee me in the same position OMG :eek: !!!! I had a feeling you'd like but ummmmm not this much ;) !!!

My Elaine, such a naughty, but OH-SO-BEAUTIFUL photograph! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Elaine your body is absolutley sublime.

I can only dream about how good u must taste.

SCHWAAAANNNG!!!:devil: What a way to start the week,, much less a day! That pic is quite simply put,,, DELICIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back