My Scottish Butt or Under My Kilt

Oh no ☹️ This is a real shame but i respect your decision to do what is the best thing for you x take care of yourself

Missing our gorgeous PB here, but pleased to report our lovely friend has perked a little in real life - sharing because I know there will be concern for someone that has been so supportive of so many of us, :heart::heart::heart:

Missing our gorgeous PB here, but pleased to report our lovely friend has perked a little in real life - sharing because I know there will be concern for someone that has been so supportive of so many of us, :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you for sharing!!:heart:

That's awesome, thank you Allia! :heart::rose:

Good to hear. Hopefully, he will find his way back when he is in the mood to share.

Back