My Milky Journey

Good on you girl. I’ve been away from this forum for a while, jumped back on tonight. I’ve been with milk for a while now but sadly on my own. Yay for you finding a partner....whether short or long term. I’m kinda jealous.

Can you expand on your journey, Lulu?
It’s sad that it is do hard to find willing partners. It is such a commitment you ladies make in deciding to lactate.

Good on you girl. I’ve been away from this forum for a while, jumped back on tonight. I’ve been with milk for a while now but sadly on my own. Yay for you finding a partner....whether short or long term. I’m kinda jealous.

Thanks Lulu. I haven't heard back from him after a week so we'll see what happens. I'm grateful to have anyone to do it at least once I guess. I don't think they realize how tiring it can be the first time. I hope you find someone. Did you induce for milk? Mind if I ask you a few questions?

Can you expand on your journey, Lulu?
It’s sad that it is do hard to find willing partners. It is such a commitment you ladies make in deciding to lactate.

Thanks Tallcajun. Like I said to Lulu, I don't think people realize how tiring and involved it can be. Anyone can suck on a tit lol. Nursing is totally different. Once they realize the level of commitment they disappear.

So things are flowing well these days, but my right breast continues to lag behind a little bit. I know one side can produce more, but the right is just not responding well to pump or hand expression. My nursing session last week helped a LOT, but that's been almost a week now and supply is beginning to tank again.

Other things I've noticed: I generally am not responding well to a pump. I've tried my cordless Willow, my Medela, and a manual pump and nothing gives. Hand expression is a step up, but I cannot drain the right side like someone who knows how to nurse.

I am happy to be where I am, don't get me wrong! Having milk makes me very happy. For now I'm going to focus on the right side to try and kick start it.

Happy Tuesday!

never having kids of my own , this is always my fantasy ....
to have a man suckle my milky tits... must be such a huge turn on:heart::kiss:

So things are flowing well these days, but my right breast continues to lag behind a little bit. I know one side can produce more, but the right is just not responding well to pump or hand expression. My nursing session last week helped a LOT, but that's been almost a week now and supply is beginning to tank again.

Other things I've noticed: I generally am not responding well to a pump. I've tried my cordless Willow, my Medela, and a manual pump and nothing gives. Hand expression is a step up, but I cannot drain the right side like someone who knows how to nurse.

I am happy to be where I am, don't get me wrong! Having milk makes me very happy. For now I'm going to focus on the right side to try and kick start it.

Happy Tuesday!

Come on right breast and the video is HOT!!!;):D

Come on right breast and the video is HOT!!!;):D

Thanks for cheering Righty on :D

loving that video clip and wish i was the one nursing from you, i would be there for as long as you needed or wanted, great to see how you have done, but do hope your right one sorts itself for you :heart:

Thank you! I'm hopeful. This morning my left side was really engorged. Right side, not so much. Pumping still isn't really doing much and I can only hand express so much in a day. I feel like it is slowly working itself out. It's certainly a learning process.

If you have access to an ounce of breastmilk, this is delicious! :D You can always use a substitute, but where is the fun (and nutrition) in that? ;)

1 small onion
1 small cilantro
1 bell pepper
2 limes or one lime concentrate
1 block of cream cheese
1oz. Breastmilk
1 Small clove of garlic or 1 table spoon mince garlic
3 firm avocados
5 medium Strawberry or two table spoons strawberry preserves
1 tablespoon of honey
4 drops of Tabasco sauce
2 teaspoons of olive oil

dice 1 small onion put onion diced stir into lime juice until all coated. leave onion in lime juice to settle. Add to mix at the end.
Mash 2 avocados, olive oil, honey and breast milk with half block of cream cheese add in mix and blend well. Add in all others after processing.
Dice 1 red bell pepper and 1 avocado
Strip leaves from cilantro and dice.
Mash strawberries or stir in strawberry preserves
Finely dice garlic or mince garlic
Add in onions and lime juice.
Add in 4 drops of Tabasco sauce.
cover and chill in frig for 20 minutes

If you have access to an ounce of breastmilk, this is delicious! :D You can always use a substitute, but where is the fun (and nutrition) in that? ;)

1 small onion
1 small cilantro
1 bell pepper
2 limes or one lime concentrate
1 block of cream cheese
1oz. Breastmilk
1 Small clove of garlic or 1 table spoon mince garlic
3 firm avocados
5 medium Strawberry or two table spoons strawberry preserves
1 tablespoon of honey
4 drops of Tabasco sauce
2 teaspoons of olive oil

dice 1 small onion put onion diced stir into lime juice until all coated. leave onion in lime juice to settle. Add to mix at the end.
Mash 2 avocados, olive oil, honey and breast milk with half block of cream cheese add in mix and blend well. Add in all others after processing.
Dice 1 red bell pepper and 1 avocado
Strip leaves from cilantro and dice.
Mash strawberries or stir in strawberry preserves
Finely dice garlic or mince garlic
Add in onions and lime juice.
Add in 4 drops of Tabasco sauce.
cover and chill in frig for 20 minutes

actually sounds good. Only issue I don't have access to breastmilk. Know anyone;)

Pumping feels exceptionally good this morning. I did a fair amount of pumping yesterday and the day before and my right side seems to be slowly catching up. My milk supply is coming in very slowly, but I am happy with where I am right now. Have a great day everybody!

Pumping feels exceptionally good this morning. I did a fair amount of pumping yesterday and the day before and my right side seems to be slowly catching up. My milk supply is coming in very slowly, but I am happy with where I am right now. Have a great day everybody!

glad to hear things are going so well

I read something earlier today that I found quite amazing. A quote from the study states "The dynamic nature of breast milk stem cells may hold great promise for both the lactation field and regenerative medicine".

How amazing would it be to donate breast milk to help further stem cell research? I've already considered donating my milk to those in need, but never considered donating it to science. Breast milk is amazing.

I've done a lot of pumping and expressing lately and my right side is finally catching up. :) I'm happy with my production. It isn't much, but it's plenty to enjoy either on my own, or with a friend- should the opportunity arise :D

Things I've learned so far on my lactation journey:

1. I love having milk. I love the routine of pumping everyday. It gives me peace of mind and specific times to stop what I am doing to relax and reflect.

2. I love the arousal that pumping and hand expressing provides. I started this journey looking for something much more sexual, but am learning that I enjoy being nursed more than sex. It is total bliss and relaxation. It is total escape.

3. Most people who reach out looking to nurse are not interested in an actual ANR relationship. It seems to be mostly fulfillment of a fantasy.

4. I have never been ghosted more than by the people whom I've chosen to trust to nurse from me.

5. I have never been lied to more than by those whom I've chosen to trust to nurse from me.

6. I am going to produce milk for as long as I can because it makes me feel ultra feminine and it is comforting.

7. I like having it as my own secret.

8. My induction journey has taught me great patience and persistence in achieving my goals.

9. It's inspired me to get certified as a lactation consultant, which I am in the process of doing now. I think my unique journey can be useful to those looking to induce for a variety of reasons, especially lesbian couples hoping to both nurse their infants. I've worked with couples like that before, and would love to do more. I also want to help people in the kink world achieve their lactation goals.

10. I am incredibly blessed to have met many amazing people along this journey from so many different backgrounds. I've learned so much about different sexualities and areas of kink that I never thought I'd explore. It has been a true pleasure to receive private messages from people opening up about their personal experiences. Such camaraderie is something I did not anticipate. So thanks to all of you for making it special and unique so far :)

1. I love having milk. I love the routine of pumping everyday. It gives me peace of mind and specific times to stop what I am doing to relax and reflect.

2. I love the arousal that pumping and hand expressing provides. I started this journey looking for something much more sexual, but am learning that I enjoy being nursed more than sex. It is total bliss and relaxation. It is total escape.

3. Most people who reach out looking to nurse are not interested in an actual ANR relationship. It seems to be mostly fulfillment of a fantasy.

4. I have never been ghosted more than by the people whom I've chosen to trust to nurse from me.

5. I have never been lied to more than by those whom I've chosen to trust to nurse from me.

6. I am going to produce milk for as long as I can because it makes me feel ultra feminine and it is comforting.

7. I like having it as my own secret.

8. My induction journey has taught me great patience and persistence in achieving my goals.

9. It's inspired me to get certified as a lactation consultant, which I am in the process of doing now. I think my unique journey can be useful to those looking to induce for a variety of reasons, especially lesbian couples hoping to both nurse their infants. I've worked with couples like that before, and would love to do more. I also want to help people in the kink world achieve their lactation goals.

10. I am incredibly blessed to have met many amazing people along this journey from so many different backgrounds. I've learned so much about different sexualities and areas of kink that I never thought I'd explore. It has been a true pleasure to receive private messages from people opening up about their personal experiences. Such camaraderie is something I did not anticipate. So thanks to all of you for making it special and unique so far :)

May all your dreams come true :heart:

3. I think that's to be expected. It seems like, for most people, feeding from a breast is like crossing a line off a bucket list. It's like people going to a nude beach. For some people it's something to say they've done once in their lives, or something they do now and then, while for others it's a commitment to a nudist life-style. But how can you know for sure that it's something you want to do even once until you try it?

4 & 5. Those are interesting comments. They usually indicate avoidance from you once they realize that you're into having a committed relationship and they're not. They're probably going to lie about their expectations because it's the only way to get to your breasts, but they don't' know where to go from there.

Whether the ABF thing is any different from just hooking up for sex may be a factor. They may not think that it's on the same level and when they find out that's it's more than a casual blow-job or necking, but implies a real emotional commitment to another person, it may be triggering all their flight instincts. Whereas when people are actually having intercourse, there's usually an understanding that there's going to be an emotional component, at least on one person's part.

All I can say is that there may be less ghosting and lying if it's spelled out clearly in advance what their role in this is going to be. Does that make sense?

3. I think that's to be expected. It seems like, for most people, feeding from a breast is like crossing a line off a bucket list. It's like people going to a nude beach. For some people it's something to say they've done once in their lives, or something they do now and then, while for others it's a commitment to a nudist life-style. But how can you know for sure that it's something you want to do even once until you try it?

4 & 5. Those are interesting comments. They usually indicate avoidance from you once they realize that you're into having a committed relationship and they're not. They're probably going to lie about their expectations because it's the only way to get to your breasts, but they don't' know where to go from there.

Whether the ABF thing is any different from just hooking up for sex may be a factor. They may not think that it's on the same level and when they find out that's it's more than a casual blow-job or necking, but implies a real emotional commitment to another person, it may be triggering all their flight instincts. Whereas when people are actually having intercourse, there's usually an understanding that there's going to be an emotional component, at least on one person's part.

All I can say is that there may be less ghosting and lying if it's spelled out clearly in advance what their role in this is going to be. Does that make sense?

Yes. I have always been extremely clear on expectations. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Yes. I have always been extremely clear on expectations. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Which brings up another question that may or may not be too personal (so don't answer if you don't want to):

What is your expectation? Would you have one partner just for ABF, and another for regular sex? Or no partner for regular sex (or casual)? Or something else?

Which brings up another question that may or may not be too personal (so don't answer if you don't want to):

What is your expectation? Would you have one partner just for ABF, and another for regular sex? Or no partner for regular sex (or casual)? Or something else?

Just ABF. That's always made clear. :)

Back