My first thread

Physical looks is a small part of a person's beauty. I have not met the rest of you, but you do have the looks part down. Hugs

What's not to like Arwen. This is shaping up to be a good weekend with some more posts like that from you.

I love it...not bashful at all ....love your smooth pussy... and your curves... yummy :D

you certainly are worth every stroke

Thank you

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'll try to post some more soon, once I get the house to myself! xo

Very nice Arwen, very nice indeed.

Being from Australia I can just imagine you on the beach, with a surf board. Total stereotype I know, but think you'd rock that look.

Great pics Arwen. You have a stunning body, and very photogenic. Hope you like it here enough to share more of your beauty with us.

A few more...

I haven't had as much time as I would like to do this but here's a few quick ones....

Attachments

• WP_20150601_012.jpg
    WP_20150601_012.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 495
  • WP_20150601_018.jpg
    WP_20150601_018.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 365
  • WP_20150601_022.jpg
    WP_20150601_022.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 403
attachment.php

mmmmmmm gonna make a point of drooling over these

talk about standing at attention... those are the perkiest nips I have ever seen.

Wow... what a beautiful, sexy body you have! Your nipples look so delicious.... And I love your artistic taste in photography. Very captivating (and arousing) pics! I am subscribed and can't wait to see more :rose:

xxx
Tyler

Back