My first foray into non con was not well received---why?

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. The only asshole that counts is really your own if we're being honest about it. I didn't read the story , I was just browsing a thread I wouldn't normally visit.
I agree taste is subjective , varies by individual. Hyperbole or not if you post something people will comment. Authors (or would be) should know better and not take peanut gallery comments to heart.
Nuff said.
If the original author took your comment to heart enough to be genuinely bothered by it, I would be surprised and a little disappointed in him. But the author is also a friend of mine, and you can't begrudge me defending my fellow writer a bit, can you?

I wouldn't lie for him, but he wrote a fun little piece, and I'm glad to defend it as such.

Either way, now that you've read it, you're more than welcome to disagree.
Have a nice day! :giggle:

Last edited:
Before you get the wrong idea, don't give up on femdom in NC/R entirely!
It is far less popular than maledom, true. But everyone of my femdom stories has a nice red H. So as long as you're aware of the bias against it, you'll still make a ton of readers very happy with it.

I actually was looking around in the forums here because I am so confused as to where to post my femdom stories. I think this comment has been mostly true so far. I have noticed the BDSM category hates when it's not perfectly realistic and everything doesn't have 'safe sane consensual' content even in a fantasy/fictional story. But the NC category doesn't love male subs. So I feel kind of stuck and lost and as though I don't quite fit in anywhere.

Sympathy. I followed you so it'd be easier to find your stories again on my phone. Excited to meet another femdom author. We're a bit of a rare breed, aren't we?

Sympathy. I followed you so it'd be easier to find your stories again on my phone. Excited to meet another femdom author. We're a bit of a rare breed, aren't we?
Thank you, also followed. I'm a really strange case, female and femdom enthusiast. I visualize myself as the guy AND woman even though I'm cisgender. But I'm a switch if that has anything to do with the strangeness.

I enjoy female subs but prefer a female top normally. Weird thing is when I first understood my kinks I used to be exclusively M/f and over the years I guess I've evolved. 🤷‍♀️

Have neither of you tried your luck in Fetish? Variations on femdom seem to be a pretty common tag there. I don't know if the ratings and comments such stories get there are very much different from other categories, but there seems to be a persistent interest in the topic.

Have neither of you tried your luck in Fetish? Variations on femdom seem to be a pretty common tag there. I don't know if the ratings and comments such stories get there are very much different from other categories, but there seems to be a persistent interest in the topic.

Giving that a shot. I'm happy to experiment to see if I can help my audience find me. :)

Back