My contribution to Lit MOMCEST: Son trespasses mother's girls weekend, and pays a HARSH FEMDOM price

John_Vandermeer

Wet Nightmare Writer
WARNING, just reading this might offend your sensibilities if incest, femdom, humiliation, or noncon are not your things.

A college age son wants his mother's luxury SUV for a weekend with his friends and the girl he is trying to bed. But mother is away at her annual girls weekend, in-communicated, and son does not know where keys are. So though it is known to him and his family that mom's weekend is sacrosanct, he'll stop by at the hotel mom stays with her friends near town and pick up her key. No biggie, he will be in an out in a minute, and he is mom's boy anyway.

It is not known beyond reasonable doubt, but the four husbands rumor the going ons at the four wife-and-mothers weekend--all of them between 35 and 40, the oldest and leader of whom is the protagonist--would make a pack of drunk bachelorettes recoil in horror and run. Stripers, gigolos, and hapless saps picked up at bars are often involved, always as prey. As the annual weekend is the girls yearly opportunity to unshackle and be their most wicked selves. Which is why being undisturbed is paramount.

When the son arrives and knocks at the hotel suite door, his mother's friend that opens is shocked but lets him in. His own mother however is incensed and decides she will teach her son a lesson. Without breaking wicked-self character for a second, immediately she is asking her son what does he come as. Stripper? Hooker? Because the only boys that come to that group are entertainment, so he must be some kind of entertainment. She directs he strip, and show his goods, or there will be hell to pay. Then she proceeds to tear him down, with help from her friends, for being inadequate, and decides he must come as slave. And since the girls are well kitted for that, she directs her friends to collar-and-leash manacle and shackle him, while she locks him in chastity herself. It all goes downhill for the boy from there, who is used as a dog, as a coffee table, and made to suck feet and lick vaginas. And in the end, after strapping him with dildos around the pelvis and around the face, they all ride him two at a time to multiple female orgasms, the mother last.

Once they are done, they send him away, and mockingly the mother gives him her SUV keys as "tip". When the son asks about the cock-cage he is still in, she tells him there are consequences to breaking the rules, and that he will only be let out when he has served his sentence.

Reactions? Incendiary enough? Might write in next few weeks as my own creationary way to troll Lit momcest.

Not quite sure how that trolls momcest, or why it needs to be trolled. I've read OTP stories like this and they can be fun.

Nothing really incendiary about it IMO.

I like the femdom thing but would like if he wasn't celibate in this entire exchange.
What if the Mom has a bit of a social bully in the group who likes to boss her and others around.

The bully is a hot MILF herself and the mom is able to maneuver the son into fucking her and taking total command of her. The bully is left begging to be fucked and brought to orgasm by the son. The son makes the bully lick his mother's pussy and then fucks his mother above the bully's face, doggystyle and bully milf has to lick his balls and her pussy juice.

Son finally does end up pounding the bully MILF into multiple orgasms, leaving her a hot mess, and aware of the fact that she just got fucked by the Mom's son, and actually ate her pussy as well, in front of everyone. Her social dominance is never the same again.

I like the femdom thing but would like if he wasn't celibate in this entire exchange.
What if the Mom has a bit of a social bully in the group who likes to boss her and others around.

The bully is a hot MILF herself and the mom is able to maneuver the son into fucking her and taking total command of her. The bully is left begging to be fucked and brought to orgasm by the son. The son makes the bully lick his mother's pussy and then fucks his mother above the bully's face, doggystyle and bully milf has to lick his balls and her pussy juice.

Son finally does end up pounding the bully MILF into multiple orgasms, leaving her a hot mess, and aware of the fact that she just got fucked by the Mom's son, and actually ate her pussy as well, in front of everyone. Her social dominance is never the same again.
Yes, femdom teasing, humiliation and ultimate denial does appear in some of my stories. Not all of them are ultimate denial, but some are. And I have noticed that is decidedly less popular. So I'll think about it.

WARNING, just reading this might offend your sensibilities if incest, femdom, humiliation, or noncon are not your things.

A college age son wants his mother's luxury SUV for a weekend with his friends and the girl he is trying to bed. But mother is away at her annual girls weekend, in-communicated, and son does not know where keys are. So though it is known to him and his family that mom's weekend is sacrosanct, he'll stop by at the hotel mom stays with her friends near town and pick up her key. No biggie, he will be in an out in a minute, and he is mom's boy anyway.

It is not known beyond reasonable doubt, but the four husbands rumor the going ons at the four wife-and-mothers weekend--all of them between 35 and 40, the oldest and leader of whom is the protagonist--would make a pack of drunk bachelorettes recoil in horror and run. Stripers, gigolos, and hapless saps picked up at bars are often involved, always as prey. As the annual weekend is the girls yearly opportunity to unshackle and be their most wicked selves. Which is why being undisturbed is paramount.

When the son arrives and knocks at the hotel suite door, his mother's friend that opens is shocked but lets him in. His own mother however is incensed and decides she will teach her son a lesson. Without breaking wicked-self character for a second, immediately she is asking her son what does he come as. Stripper? Hooker? Because the only boys that come to that group are entertainment, so he must be some kind of entertainment. She directs he strip, and show his goods, or there will be hell to pay. Then she proceeds to tear him down, with help from her friends, for being inadequate, and decides he must come as slave. And since the girls are well kitted for that, she directs her friends to collar-and-leash manacle and shackle him, while she locks him in chastity herself. It all goes downhill for the boy from there, who is used as a dog, as a coffee table, and made to suck feet and lick vaginas. And in the end, after strapping him with dildos around the pelvis and around the face, they all ride him two at a time to multiple female orgasms, the mother last.

Once they are done, they send him away, and mockingly the mother gives him her SUV keys as "tip". When the son asks about the cock-cage he is still in, she tells him there are consequences to breaking the rules, and that he will only be let out when he has served his sentence.

Reactions? Incendiary enough? Might write in next few weeks as my own creationary way to troll Lit momcest.
I've read this story of yours a few times. There's not many mdlb femdom in literotica, finding your story was like that thirsty crow of Aesop at last got water in a pitcher.

But I hated the fact that the story lacks "aftercare", those 4 women were criminals doing crime, not femdom.

Would appreciate it if you wrote chapter 2 for it. Would love to see this harsh mom discipline her son.

I've read this story of yours a few times. There's not many mdlb femdom in literotica, finding your story was like that thirsty crow of Aesop at last got water in a pitcher.

But I hated the fact that the story lacks "aftercare", those 4 women were criminals doing crime, not femdom.

Would appreciate it if you wrote chapter 2 for it. Would love to see this harsh mom discipline her son.
Thanks for the support. I actually have a (different) mother-son femdom novella, to be titled The Three Mother Pact, in the pipeline. But I think it will be quite harsh for many reader's taste. I intend to submit to NC/R category, and it certainly is a step up in intensity from A Mother's Girls-Weekend, which despite the lack of aftercare, is more of a "wholesome" fun romp. Still, I hope many of my readers will enjoy it.

"Then, after all of the women had their way with him for three days, he could be heard saying over and over again: 'please, Brer Fox, please don't throw me into the briar patch.'"

This is an old thread that got resurrected. But if a darker more noncon femdom momcest scenario is of interest, i have a new such story out tomorrow.

I think the Three Mother Pact came out pretty well, as did the earlier mother's weekend story. It's a specialized story scenario, but I think it works well in your stories. The mothers/MILFS/Sons format works well for your writings. I think those of us who like this type of story agree with me. The extreme parts of the story just adds to it. I saw that the newer story is not showing in your submission list anymore. Hopefully you bring it back. I look forward to your stories. Thanks for a good job! Don't worry about critics. The world is full of them.
All the best to you......

Back