My boobs in pregnancy...........

I haven't done it for a while but occasionally my wife feeds me. At first it was awkward and would start with me kissing her nipples and if wait for her to gently place her hand on the back of my head.

We recently had a baby sitter and had a few drinks and I drank from her big milky tits. She was sat on me riding me, leaning forward and spraying milk in to my mouth. I sucked her nipples so deep that night.

I suspect plenty of people do it. I love submitting a little to be mothered, personally.

I haven't done it for a while but occasionally my wife feeds me. At first it was awkward and would start with me kissing her nipples and if wait for her to gently place her hand on the back of my head.

We recently had a baby sitter and had a few drinks and I drank from her big milky tits. She was sat on me riding me, leaning forward and spraying milk in to my mouth. I sucked her nipples so deep that night.

I suspect plenty of people do it. I love submitting a little to be mothered, personally.

(smiling broadly) Your suspicions are right on target. My guy loves being mothered like this and he "nursed" right along with our first baby. I'm pregnant again and we're both looking forward to enjoying that special closeness again.

(smiling broadly) Your suspicions are right on target. My guy loves being mothered like this and he "nursed" right along with our first baby. I'm pregnant again and we're both looking forward to enjoying that special closeness again.

Congratulations on the new pregnancy :)

Congatulatioons! Oh the fun of milk

Amazing

I never thought i would find it really erotic, but after seeing it first hand. it's a total turn on.

I keep seeing new mom's at work and I pray that they'll ask me to help relieve the pressure in their bulging breasts.

Thanks for sharing ;-D

Not the best photo but here's my 17 week shot

they look GOOD! dont mean to be craving by any means, but any chance to see a body shot with them hanging over your pregnant belly?:) would definetly make my day;)

Pregos are super hot

It's true pregnant women are reallllllly hot. Probably some of the best sex i've ever had. Plus the breast milk...such a change up from the norm, and sooooo much fun.

Thanks for the pics elle, they are really fun and sexy. If you ever need a human breast pump i'll start a list as long as i can be first :devil:

waiting

Hasn't it been a week yet!!!!:)

*Shakes watch and taps foot impatiently*

Back