My Bad (Closed for CasualK9 & Brightwell)

Nicci was shaking her head in disbelief as more and more advanced, high definition, hidden surveillance equipment was pointed out to her.

“Is this for real? How did any of this get here? Who put this here? Why would someone put this here? How do you know all of this is here? How long has it been here? None of this makes any sense. Where does this feed go? Where does all this footage end up? Who sees it? Who would want to see it? This is all so creepy! What more do you know about this”

"Hey lady I just met you this morning. On the lawn remember. You told me to use the pool house. I saw the fisheye as I was walking up to the door. I gave the beams a quick check and found the wiring. When I changed I saw the wires going outside. I knew it was there. The fisheye lead me to the keyhole camera. As for how it got here. Mrs. Barton this is your house. Who did work on your pool house? How long has it been there? The fish eye has been in I would guess at least a year."

He looks around some. The keyhole has some weathering on it so maybe two, three years. The feed is to WiFi box in the rafters. The fisheye I showed you goes to a memory chip. As for the rest, your guess is as good as mine. I would suggest we pull it out unless you want to have our party videoed taped."

She shook her head in frustration.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but, at this point I’m actually glad you’re here. Yes, remove everything. This is unbelievable.”

Nicci’s mind flashed to the various wild activities that had occurred poolside over the years and left her reeling with concern over who had been…watching? Recording? Her husband? Oh my God! She didn’t know if that would be better or worse than someone else, someone she didn’t know at all?

“Please,” she said anxiously, “tear it all out. I mean, who the fuck? So invasive.”

He walks around the pool house. " You know I might have a simpler answer for you. If you can get me a pair of wire cutters. I can cut the feed from the cameras." He turns to her and smiles. "When I cut the feed some one might want to check on it and you can find out who is filming you. "

He goes in to the pool house and slips out of his clothes. He opens his pharmacy bag and pulls out a swimsuit and flip flops he had found at the pharmacy. He slips on the suit and slides into the flip flops. He is outside when she returns. You may want to change if we are going into the pool. Or are you going to wait for your friend?"

“I have no idea when she’s going to get here. She’s unreliable, and Im sure she’s been drinking.”

Knowing the bathing suits in the pool house were skimpy to say the least seemed like a minor concern at that point.

“I’ll go put a suit on too. Did you get the wires cut?” She asked as she slipped into the pool house to change.

"Tell you what. I'll watch you as you watch me. You can watch me show you where I cut the wires. And I will watch while you change. Deal?"

"Fine, whatever," Nic said. She was already resigned to doing what it took to resolve this, even if she knew she wasn't going to like it much. She was feeling increasingly...grateful? Was that really the right word for the guy with the ten people in his head who had shown up so mysteriously on her lawn and was now blackmailing her with her own tape? Probably not. But she had no idea all of this surveillance equipment existed, and she had him to thank for identifying it and knocking it out of commission. The invasiveness of it all had left her with a bunch of questions, but it was clear right now that she needed to slip out of her sweats and into a bikini.

If he wanted to watch, why not?

"I've only got these three suits out here," she said, pointing to three patches of stringy color. "They're all pretty tiny, but they're what I have. Any of them is fine with me. Take your pick."

"The red and black are too loud, I like the peach color one." He takes the wire cutters and walks over to a beam near the door. He uses the cutters to pry it away from the beam and cuts the wire. He smiles at her as she lifts off her top. "That was your fisheye camera feed." He walks past her as she starts to pull down her pants. "You know if your sister drinks. It should be easier to get her to agree to have me pop her in her poop chute." He moves over to the shower area.

He reaches up and pulls on a low hanging wire and cuts it twice. "That is your keyhole lead". He lightly smacks her naked thigh with the piece of wire. Do you like that? Are you that kinky?

Nicci stood naked and reached for the peach bathing suit, surprised he had already done something as forward as whipping her thigh with the little wire, but prepared for anything. She had forgotten about this bikini, or that she had even left it out here. It was not just a thong, but a particularly tiny one…a micro kini, and she found it challenging to find enough fabric to fully block her large areola or her vulval lips. She looked nearly nude, but far more slutty than if she had just been naked.

Her 5’3” 120 pound frame looked dazzling, as did her spectacular, almost fully exposed hourglass curves. She sighed, and watched him cut more wires.

He cuts the last lead. He looks at her and chuckles. "You are going to drive Thomas crazy." As he walks by ha grabs a hand full of her ass cheek. "I half don't want to get in the water. He walks over to the pool and down the steps and into the water. As he does Jaun melts away. He swims to the far side of the pool. He turns and watches her walk. "Mrs. Barton, Jaun has left. I'm putting Chester and Brandon on the shelf. This is Mike speaking. All you have is Me and Andy and Thomas. And I will try to keep them under control as much as I can." He looks at the water for a few seconds. "Billy just wants to watch. He is still afraid the dog might come out."

“Well,” the sexy blonde mom asked as she walked along the side of the pool, tits jiggling and ass cheeks shaking and bumping into each other, “what does…Billy, I think it was…what does Billy want to watch?”

"Lady you're not making this easy for me. The other two guys want you as you are." he swims over to her. "I would like to see you in the water." Then he turns toward the driveway. "I think I heard a car door close. I hope it is your friend or it is about to get interesting."

“Okay,” Nic said, walking toward the shallow end and stepping into the pool, her nipples hardening visibly as the water crept above her thighs, then above her hips and waist until she stood fully in the water.

Down the steps came a drunken Brandi.

"Well invite your friend into the pool. I assume she is your friend. For her a suit is optional." He watches as she comes nearer. "Damn she walks worst then I felt this morning." She reaches the pool gate and looks at him. "Hello, my name is Mike what is yours? Me? I'm the one who is paying Mrs. Barton here $3,900 to plow you in the ass."

Brandi was drunk, and maybe that’s why she didn’t bat an eye at the comments made from the stranger in the pool. She looked at her hot friend.

“Nicci, babe, you know I love you. There is no fucking way I’m letting you do that to me.”

Mike smiles. "Nicci Barton is it." He moves over toward her. "We have a deal I did my half now she has to do the other half. And you get what you want. That is the deal. Close the deal Nicci or no video. That is the deal." He turns to the drunk friend. " Nicci here has good reason to have you join us. Just get naked and climb in the pool. It's a beautiful day the sun is out, And I bet you have been naked in the pool before."

“It’s Burton,” Nicci said. “Not Barton. Is it okay if she does it to me instead?”

The blue pool water lapped at the fleshy, exposed underboob of her pendulous breasts, and she reached back to pull her long blonde hair into a ponytail as she waited for a response. She watched the stranger’s eyes follow the movement of her weighty tits. They were large and natural and oversized for her petite frame.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes.’ More fair to Brandi that way, anyway. I mean, I’m the bad girl here, not her, right?”

Last edited:
"You want to change the agreement? Fine we can do that, to a point. If Brandi doesn't want to take me up the ass then you take her place. Thomas wants a piece of ass. Tell you what you do her on the edge of the pool and while you eat her Thomas takes that ass. The thing is if I don't get any of Brandi. You don't get any money. Her ass or pussy are going to cost you $3900. Is that the way you want it?"

“Oh no,” that’s fine, Brandi hiccuped. “She didn’t know what you meant. I don’t mind some action. Pete hasn’t given it up in 6 months. Neither have I, I guess, but you get the point.”

"Well Brandi dear get naked and get in the pool." He moves closer to Nicci. When he is next to her, he reaches for one of her breasts. He eases her bikini top to the side and takes her hard nipple into his mouth. With his other hand he finds her wrist and put her hand into his swim trunks.

“Shit, this is fun!” Brandi bellowed. “Does anyone else want a shot? I brought some Tito’s!”

Brandi stripped naked, revealing a distinctly middle-aged woman’s body. She was a 6, maybe a 7 if you factored her for age among her contemporaries, nothing like Nicci’s exceptional looks or body.

“I don’t get a lot of these invitations!” Brandi cackled after downing a shot and hopping into the pool, in a a huge splashing cannonball leap.

Nicci closed her eyes rather than look directly at the bearded stranger who was biting her rubbery nipple while he directed her hand into his trunks. Her fingers wrapped naturally around his shaft, surprised at its thickness and rapidly extending length under the water. It was like a growing boa constrictor.

Last edited:
Mike quickly notes that Brandi is a downgraded looks compared to Nicci. He rides out the wake of the splash. With her hand engaged with his man tool. He is free to slip into her suit bottom and pass over the narrow fur patch to explore her love canal. While his tongue engaged her large areola. While focused on Nicci he became aware of Brandi's presence behind him. It was then he realized he had gotten his sandwich request.

Back