Moving On (open)

Kali smiled, hearing him say he was tongue tied allowed her to just breath, and relax. She smiled at him, "me? Oh I don't know, what would you like to know? I'm not all that exciting. I grew up doing the small town life, went away to college in the big city.... And then, life threw some curves, and bam- right back to the small town." She smiled, "and you?"

"I have a feeling there is so much more to you then that" He said shaking his head but turning to himself "I have lived in this town all my life but I love it and never really wanted to move out I did however when I joined up and went into the Navy I was never one for college and so I decided to get my education while also seeing the world"

He smiled at the memories and eyed her up and down "Of course seeing it with the right person is some thing I have not gotten to do yet.... Tell me do you have any dream place you want to go? And sights internationally your dying to see?"

She smiled, "yeah traveling was always something I had planned on doing, had I gone the professional dance route I would have been able to see the world... But that didn't get to happen. I've always told myself if I got the opportunity I would go to Italy tho..." She smiled as she took a sip of her wine.

"Italy huh?" Ian said smiling at her answer "I have only been once I didnt get to see enough of it in my opinion"

He chuckled and took another bite of his food his eyes once more ranking up and down her "I dont mean to stare" He said smiling at her "Its just...."

"Well your one of the prettiest girls I have ever had the pleasure of going out with" He told her reaching out and threading their fingers together "And trust me I very much mean that"

She smiled and blushed bright red when he mentioned her looks, as he linked his fingers with hers. "Well I have a confession of my own, I haven't actually looked forward to a date in a long time... Until now."

"Well then I must be doing some thing right" Ian said grinning and taking a slow sip of his drink "And you.... Well it might be to forward of me but you could not say any thing and still be doing some thing right in that outfit"

He winked at her finishing his food and leaning back "So dinner done... But im nowhere near ready to finish our date so where to next?" He asked sipping his water.

She blushes lightly as he complimented her again. Their plates were cleared from the table and she looked over at him smiling. She wasn't ready to call it a night either. She shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not entirely sure. I mean- I'm not ready to call it a night yet but pretty much everything in this little sleepy town closes down after the dinner rush dies down... I'm open to suggestions." She smiled at him

"Well this might sound forward but....." Ian said rising up and smiling at her "How about we go back to your place? We can just talk and hang out but it might be fun to get off the streets and some where more intimate" He said paying for their meal.

She hesitated for just a moment before responding, "alright. That would be nice... Just relax and get to know more about each other." She smiled and followed him outside. She directed him to her little house and as she unlocked the front door she mentally went thru a checklist of things that she hoped she had put away before the left.. "Alright, if you see anything you shouldn't you can't hold it against me.. I didn't plan on any guests."

"Why hold it against you when I could just hold you?" He asked with a sly wink as they walked into the house.

"Besides me and my daughters place is a mess" He told her being honest "Its small and since both her and I are gone most of the time its got our stuff every where in it so really your doing better than me or her!" Ian said with a laugh as he walked over and sat no the couch.

She smiled, still relieved that she is a pretty tidy person and things were pretty clean anyway... It was the bedroom that was a mess- the four outfits she had tried on before deciding on the one she wore were still strung all over the place along with shoes. She sat down next to him and smiled, "so...I've got to be honest, I've had major butterflies since the first time we talked.. And they are pretty much hammering away at my insides now that we are here." She smiled as she pushed her hair away from her face.

"Your not the only one" He told her smirking softly "I mean I didnt expect it but when I walked in and saw you I was more or less floored"

He reached out stroking her cheek and face "I mean I have been out of the game for so long I dont know if it even is a game but all I know is that I was happy very very happy when you agreed to go out with me" He said leaning in to kiss her cheek softly.

She blushed a little as he kissed her cheek. She smiled, "well I'm glad you got the guts to ask me out in the first place." She kissed his lips gently. Pulling away, "for the record, I think you can play the game with the best of them."

"Ha do you know" He said laughing and shaking his head "I dont know about all that I do however know I like you..... I like you quite a bit"

He debated for a second and then leaned in kissing her softly. He pulled back to see if she was okay with it and then leaned back in kissing her more fully this time. He pulled her closer to him on the couch and kissed her deeply his hands holding hers as they shared a deep and passionate kiss.

She smiled, and then he was kissing her... At first the kiss was so light and quick she thought it might not have actually happened... But then he pulled her in toward him and kissed her again.. This time there was no doubt about it. She kissed him back passionately, feeling those butterflies flapping away at her insides. When they finally pulled back she smiled, a little out of breath, "wow."

"Uh wow indeed" He said panting heavily. His eyes were a flame with passion his desire for her apparent. He hadnt stopped touching her either his hand still on her lower back and keeping her close.

"I have been wanting to do that since we first ran into each other" He told her admitting it and grinning "It was even better than I could have hoped"

She smiled, it had been a while since she had any physical contact with someone... Be she hadn't felt her body react the way it was before. "Well don't hold back now." Smiling as she kissed him again, pulling him closer so their bodies were pressed together.

She knew they should take things slow, they were both adults not horny college students just wanting a quick hook up.. He had a daughter for gods sake... But she couldn't help that she just wanted to keep kissing and doing other things with the man on the couch with her right now

"If you insist" Ian said chuckling and returning her kiss with passion. He felt her pull their bodies together and growled running his hands on the back of her legs before grabbing her ass. He lifted her up and pulled her in sliding her fully onto his lap as he continued kissing her deeply. He moved his lips down kissing her pulse point before moving down to the nape of her neck.

She moaned softly as he kissed on her neck. She was sitting on his lap and she smiled, "this is the best first date ever." She tipped her head to the side as she felt his Lips on her. She really could t get enough of him... There was just something that felt so "right" with him.

"Oh ever huh?" Ian teased moaning in pleasure at her words all the same.

"I think I can agree with that" He told her leaning his head down to nip and kiss at her neck. His hands moved down to her ass massaging it as he greedily latched onto her neck and collar bone and began bitting kissing and sucking the exposed skin.

"God do I want you" He said panting

She felt him nipping at her neck and collarbone and she moaned softly. "Mmmm believe me- I want you too." She smiled, grinding on his lap as she kissed his neck back

"So what do we do about this then?" He asked her unable to stop himself from grinning as he felt his cock throb between her thighs. He ran his hand down to her ass unable to stop himself from fondling it as he watched her.

"I dont mean to sound to forward but I would love nothing more than to take you to your bed right now" He told her leaning in to nip at her neck "I know its fast and very forward I wont think any thing less of you for doing it..... I would also understand if you cant"

Smiling as she felt his hands and she had to force herself to listen to the words he was speaking, "I... I... You have no idea how bad I want you to take me to bed right now.. I also don't want you to think that's the type of girl J am.. Bc I really am not. Is your sitter waiting for you to get home?"

"My moms watching her for the night" Ian panted eyeing her with lustful eyes "She should be asleep by now the both of them really I can.... stay tonight if you want me to. I wont force it but god I do want you... Want this" He remarked running his hands up and down her backside.

She smiled, relieved at his answer, "I would love for you to stay then..." She kissed him again, "I think we better move this down the hallway to the bedroom."

Back