Mother of the Missing Link (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Closed for kinkermeister

kinkermeister said:
Freya was nervous going into the clinic, even though she had been inseminated before. The procedure today would be exactly the same as the last two times she'd been a surrogate...except today she knew something much more special was going to be inside her when the procedure was over.

Freya had just turned 31 and her porcelain skin, golden hair, and twinkling blue eyes did not betray for a moment that she was technically a mother of six. She was just a quarter of an inch under six feet tall, with a naturally-muscular and wide-set frame. Her firm, DD-cup breasts were held together in a flattering bra, and her flowery skirt showcased her broad hips.

Once she was checked into the clinic and pointed toward her room, she folded her clothes and changed into the hospital gown provided to her. She also climbed up onto the exam table and placed her legs into the stirrups, knowing this would be asked of her next. Freya was very experienced with clinics like this one. She'd had three children of her own by her ex-husband, and even though she hated the abusive old bastard now, she loved their children as much as ever. She also had three others out there somewhere, all of them surrogate babies - one of them a single and the others twins - carried in her womb to be passed off to paying customers.

This time would be different. She wasn't entirely sure what would be growing inside her. The researchers said their hunch was that is was a "bigfoot." Could that be possible? She thought it was more likely they'd find her to be carrying a Neanderthal or some other early human ancestor. Whatever the case may be, she needed the half-a-million dollars they were offering for completion of the experiment. She waited patiently with her legs spread in the stirrups, feeling almost eager for the doctor to begin.

"Nurse Janet, is the patient prepped for the procedure?" Simon inquired.

Janet nodded, her red ponytail bouncing behind. "Yes, Dr. Chang. Everything is set for the insemination as you instructed."

The doctor nodded, reviewing the chart in front of him. "Right, let's go in." He removed the black-rimmed eyeglasses from his nose and reflexively ran a hand across his jet black locks. He then opened Procedure Room #2 and entered.

The blonde patient was already on the table with her feet up in the stirrups. The latter had been dialed out for maximum length to accommodate the patient's long legs. She

Janet couldn't resist a ghost of a smile at seeing them together for the first time. Freya Hansen stood at 6' in bare feet, probably half a foot more than the diminutive doctor. She was also had more than a decade on Chang. A boy genius turned wunderkind, he had two PhDs to his name and this prestigious post on the forefront of human genetics. Ms. Hansen had a secretarial position at an insurance company. Aside from nearly making the Swedish Olympic swimming team a decade ago, her only real accomplishment was the in unusual fecundity and resilience of her womb. She'd vaginally delivered multiple births all in the the top five percent for infant mass without a single complication and with almost no long term consequences.

Of course, that was what made her suitable for this genetic experiment. Should today's procedure go well, Ms. Hansen would be gestating an extinct subspecies of humanoid for the next year. She'd need all the resilience she could get.

"Ms. Hansen, I'm Dr. Simon Chang. You, of course, know Nurse Janet from your pre-screenings, but I am the director of this project and so will be performing the actual medical procedure."

Nurse Janet found herself wondering as she watched this interaction just whether Dr. Chang ever found time away from being brilliant to ever do something mundane like go on a date. The young doctor always seemed a little off his game around attractive women and facing this blonde beauty with her pink pussy spread open to the room certainly qualified.

"Today we'll be inserting a narrow catheter up your vagina and through your cervix, into your uterus. We'll then inject a fertilized egg which we hope will become implanted in the uterine lining, effectively making you pregnant. The procedure should only take a few minutes, but we'll have you lie prone here another 20 minutes to give everything time to settle. Afterwards, you can resume your normal lifestyle, but please no vigorous exercise or sexual intercourse for the next seven days. Did you have any questions before we begin?"

kinkermeister said:
Freya was a little surprised to discover how young and attractive Doctor Chang was. It was an assumption on her part, but she had envisioned him being much older, given the advanced nature of this experiment. She felt herself blush a tiny bit, despite the fact that this would be the third time she was splayed open in stirrups for artificial insemination. The doctor performing this procedure had always been rather plain and she was used to feeling very...dispassionate.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Doctor Chang. You may call me Freya." Her English was flawless, her accent quite noticeable but not so thick as to make her difficult to understand. "I don't think I have any questions about this procedure itself. I am...ahh, anxiously curious to learn more about what will be inside me!" She folded her hands over her belly self-consciously. "Has anything more been learned about this creature from the ice?"

Simon felt a warmth creep up his neck. He'd read Hansen's chart a hundred times, but this was his first time meeting her in person. The experience was more potent than he'd expected.

For one, her appearance belied her age. He'd been expecting someone looking more like . . . well, more like a 30-year-old mom. But from the face that looked down at him from the procedure table, he'd have thought her no older than any of the recent college grads working on his project. She also was far more fit than he'd expected; the surgical gown pulled up past her waist revealed a belly far tauter than the mother of so many children should have. And the impressively full spheres of her bosom seemed to defy gravity.

"Has anything more been learned about this creature from the ice?" she inquired, a mild lilt betraying her foreign origin.

"Our tests indicate it to be a fairly recent offshoot of our own genetic forebears. But obviously the difference in size is rather surprising compared to known subspecies. Hence our curiosity as to why we are only now discovering its existence. Obviously we hope to learn more through this experiment."

Nurse Janet stepped forward and handed the catheter to the doctor. "Everything is ready, Dr. Chang."

Simon nodded. He pulled a pair of latex gloves from the dispenser and put them on. "This shouldn't take long Ms. Hansen . . . er, Freya. Just lie back and try to relax."

Leaning between the patient's legs, he began the procedure. With practiced ease, he threaded the slim catheter into Freya's vagina. After a few attempts, he guided it through her cervix and into her uterus.

"Syringe." Nurse Janet placed it in his outstretched hand and then affixed the end to the catheter. "Now you may feel a bit of a chill; we keep the solution cold," he advised. "Just relax, Freya."

Simon slowly depressed the plunger. Somewhere in the translucent solution was a fertilized egg recovered from the female creature. Mentally, he whispered a prayer that the implantation would prove successful. They'd hormonally prepped Freya's womb as best they could, so the odds were good, but not guaranteed.

A minute later, he was done. He retracted the catheter and handed the implements to his nurse. He straightened up and pulled the surgical gown down to conceal the patient's nakedness. "That's it, Freya. Now I want you remain prone on the table for about 20 minutes. That will give the egg time to settle into your body and hopefully lodge into the uterine lining. Nurse Janet will come tell you when you can get dressed and go home.

"Now there may be some slight spotting in the next 24 hours; that's perfectly normal after this kind of procedure. It's not a sign of failure. You should continue your regular routine, but please avoid any strenuous exercise. Walking, light yoga, tai chi -- that sort of thing is fine.

"Also, please refrain from all sexual activity for the next 48 hours, including masturbation. After 48 hours, light sexual activity is fine as long as it's external; However, please avoid all penetrative intercourse or anything inserted into the vagina for the next week. After that, you can resume your normal sex life."

Simon turned to his nurse. "Janet, let's bring Freya back two weeks from today. We should be able to determine then if the procedure has been successful."

"Alright, Freya, you're all set. Just stay here another 15 minutes. If you have any questions, give us a call. Otherwise, we'll see you back here in two weeks."

Freya closed her eyes and rested her hands gently on her belly as she thought about the doctor's answer. A soft, smooth sigh escaped her lips as she felt the cold solution rush into her womb. It was a sensation she'd felt before and she loved it, both the sensation of it in the moment and all the anticipation that came with it. With her eyes closed she envisioned what kind of being might be taking root inside of her right now. The possibilities were endless! It would probably be something very big, that much they already knew.....but would it be like a human? Like an ape?

She listened to the instructions of the doctor - all familiar, all comfortable. She smiled at him, and blushed when he smiled back. She had a feeling she was going to enjoy coming back for her check-ups.

Time passed very slowly for Freya as she waited for confirmation that she was pregnant, but two weeks in, tests came back positive and she was informed the implantation was successful. She spent the next few weeks following all the recommendations of the doctor, including light exercise and a carefully-balanced diet. She did everything as she was instructed but nothing could have prepared her for just HOW successful it was. She was incredibly hungry, and found her belly to be growing at an alarming rate. By the time she went back in for het eight-week checkup, she had a subtle bulge to her belly that she hadn't seen with her previous pregnancies until the fifth month.

And so it was in this state that she found herself as she waited for Doctor Chang again - her legs splayed out in stirrups in his exam room just as before, wearing a gown, but visibly pregnant and glowing.

"Hello, Freya," Simon greeted as he entered the exam room with Nurse Janet following behind. He headed to the sink and began washing his hands. "How are you feeling this afternoon? Today's exam shouldn't take more than 20 minutes or so. I'm going to go over your blood work from the draw Nurse Janet did a few days ago and then we're going to do a quick transvaginal ultrasound. I haven't seen anything to suggest there is a problem, but I want to be extra cautious since we're uncharted waters. Don't worry; the test might be slightly uncomfortable, but it's otherwise completely safe for both you and the fetus."

Simon picked up Freya's patient file and put on his black-rimmed glasses. "Yes, yes," he mumbled as he flipped through the first few pages. "Your blood tests all look fine to me. You are testing a bit high on a couple of the hormones at this stage of the pregnancy . . . . "

He paused and scribbled a note. "We'll test again for this in two weeks, but this is not cause for concern. Given the unusual nature of your pregnancy, I expected some departure from the norm. We'll monitor it, but everything looks completely fine to me.

"Let's see . . . you also reported some tingling and tenderness in your chest . . . . Hmmm . . . looks to all be erogenous tissue. That's pretty standard during pregnancy; all those hormones and increased blood flow often cause such sensations. Still, I'm glad you told us. I'll do a quick physical exam just in case."

Simon stepped to the exam table and reached for the patient's gown. "I'll start with your breasts, okay? Just going to open up the gown here. . . . "

~~~
Janet watched Dr. Chang's reaction closely. She had to suppress a smirk as the doctor's pupils enlarged as he beheld the patient's exposed chest. Janet had much the same reaction. In the short time she'd been pregnant, Freya's breasts had gained nearly two cup sizes. And still each orb jutted out from her chest like she was a perky 14-year-old.

Pity he wore that lab coat. Underneath that bulky white, the doc was quite a hunk, albeit a little bit on the short side. Also, from casual glances over seven months she'd been working for him, Janet was pretty sure the doc had the absolute thickest cock. She'd never actually seen it herself, but months of catching occasional glimpse of a bulge down there suggested something of perhaps average length but serious girth. Janet would have bet dollars to donuts that there was a pretty hefty bulge under that coat right about now . . . .

~~~~
"My, you've grown a bit, haven't you?" Simon remarked, his eyes slightly wider. "We expect that, of course, but usually not so soon." He did a quick estimation in his head. If Ms. Hansen's development continued like this . . . oh my, she'd be truly huge.

Simon placed his hands flat across the underside of Freya's left breast. "Tissue feels normal," he remarked, shifting his hands as he gently palpated the flesh. "Not detecting anything out of the ordinary."

As he tested, though, a thick white pearl formed at the tip of her nipple. (That, too, was impressive in size.) "Now that is a little unexpected," he observed, watching the droplet gain in size. "You appear to have started lactation. It's early; we wouldn't expect that until a bit later in the pregnancy. Still, early lactation isn't a cause for concern and like I said, we should expect some differences. Nurse, take a sample of that, please. We'll test it, just to be sure, but again, it's probably totally normal."

At his direction, Janet leaned in with a plastic sample cup. With Simon's help, she collected several milliliters of the creamy white fluid from each breast. She then screwed on the plastic cap and labeled the sample.

"Your breasts appear to be fine. Just standard pregnancy changes, I think. Should fade as the pregnancy continues. Still, let us know if anything changes."

He moved down Freya's body and between her legs. "Hand me that ultrasound wand, Janet, please. Thank you." He held the device so Freya could see. "I'm going to be inserting this up your vagina and scanning your cervix and uterus. Might be a little stiff and uncomfortable, but shouldn't take more than a few minutes to get the imagery I need, okay? Just lay back and try to relax; it will all be over soon."

Freya wasn't at all surprised to learn that her hormone levels were high, seeing as how she'd been growing much faster than anticipated. "I've been having the usual early symptoms, as well," she told him, when he remarked upon the hormones. "Morning sickness, odd cravings... tenderness in my breasts." She blushed upon mentioning this, for although she'd been through such symptoms with other doctors before, it felt different talking about it with Simon somehow. Perhaps it was because he seemed so very young...

When he opened up her gown to take a look, Freya noticed how his eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat. She took a quick breath too as though in sympathy with his arousal. Her nipples, upon being exposed to the cold air of the exam room, became hard and prominent. His hands cupping them were exploratory, professional, never lingering long enough to pass the line of professionalism....but nonetheless she found herself muffling her own sighs before they could pass her lips. She closed her eyes, relaxing into the feeling of his gentle fingers...

"Hmm?" Her eyes opened again when he remarked upon something else, and she looked down in surprise to see the round drop of milk forming at the very tip of her breast. "Ohh, th- that's so strange!" He requested a sample, and she consented, worrying her bottom lip with her teeth as he and the nurse both worked the milk from her breasts.

Then the doctor held up the ultrasound wand, a device with which she was all too familiar. Most surrogate families requested vaginal ultrasound of the fetus. Unlike other times, however, she could feel herself dripping with arousal and anticipation. She glanced nervously between the doctor and the nurse. "Um. Could it be...ahh... Well, a bit more private?" she asked, her voice a little softer than before. "I feel so self-conscious for this procedure. It helps me relax for the wand if I don't feel so...umm, so observed."

Um. Could it be...ahh... Well, a bit more private?

"Apologies, Freya," Simon replied "but it's really better for everyone if I have an extra set of hands available while I am performing the procedure. I'll be somewhat restrained while manipulating the device inside you, so it's handy if Nurse Janet is here to assist."

Janet picked up the sonogram device and applied a coating of lubricant to the sensor wand. " I will be very discreet, Freya, I promise. Don't worry about it. "

Simon took the sensor wand and slid a wheeled stool into position between the stirrups holding the patient's legs. Already bare beneath her gown, he noted how attractively delicate the blonde's pink labia were. Having seen plenty of naked pussies during his medical training, he could say with some authority that Freya's was far more appealing than most.

The artificial lubricant proved almost unnecessary. Freya's vagina squished slightly as he inserted the sensor wand inside her. He gently guided it up her slender canal. "Almont in position, Freya," he murmured. He turned to the attached video screen to observe the sonogram's output. "Everything is looking fine so far."

Freya felt irrational for feeling so shy and exposed. It wasn't as though she'd never had this procedure done before. There was always a nurse in the room. So...what made this time different? Was it the way the doctor's eyes subtly widened when he looked at her womanhood? She saw this, and she saw the way his pants tented out between the panels of his white lab coat.

She was already blushing, but the wet sound of the wand entering her made Freya's face and neck turn beet-red. She closed her eyes and tried not to think about the doctor's eyes on her. Was he watching the wand as he manipulated it inside her? The sonogram output? Or perhaps the way her teeth worried nervously at her lower lip?

A tiny moan escaped her lips as she felt the ultrasound wand filled her completely and pressed firmly against her cervix. Her hands rested on her belly and she tried very, very hard to keep her breathing steady and her face relaxed. Eventually she let herself open her eyes, and she looked up at the ultrasound monitor. When she'd had this procedure in prior pregnancies she was always further along, and she had no idea what to expect now. "Can you see it, doctor?" she asked in a tense voice.

Can you see it, doctor?

The image on the screen was slightly fuzzy and indistinct, but Dr. Idris nodded after studying it for a moment. "Yes, Freya, I can. It's too early to get precise detail, but the fetus is indeed there."

Simon paused and shifted the wand, eliciting a slight moan from the patient. "Actually, fetuses," he corrected. He pointed to a spot on screen. "That's a second. Looks like you'll be having twins, Freya. Congratulations. And both appear to be developing well."

He paused. "Actually, perhaps a bit better than expected," he mused. "It's larger than you'd typically see given the number of weeks since the egg implantation procedure. Interesting."

~~~~~~~
Janet fought hard to keep a straight face as she observed the procedure. The good doctor had stout erection in his pants but appeared too lost in thought to even notice. Meanwhile, the patient was visibly trembling. At first Janet thought it might be fear or discomfort, but Freya's face was was clearly a woman struggling with her own arousal. Apparently Dr. Idris' use of the sonogram wand was intensely stimulating.

Janet considered saying something; Dr. Idris was too distracted to notice the lust he was inspiring in the patient. But Janet found the situation far too titillating to intervene. The way the blonde beauty shifted atop the table had even Janet feeling a bit turned on. She decided she'd wait to see what happened as Dr. Idris continued to probe Freya's vagina.

Back