Mother gifts daughter away

LupusDei

curious alien
I recently reviewed bunch of my stubs and sketches and discovered this theme as a quite obsessive trope.

So, why not, I will present it here as very generic idea to see what others have to say or even, yeah, I wouldn't mind reading stories with this element.

The principal actors in order of likelihood of being the POV character are a Guy, a Daughter, and her Mother (who may have as little as one game changing scene or even stay offscreen completely but is force to be reckoned with).

Guy and Daughter may have met independently or not, but there's definitely some sympathy, presumably mutual. Nothing happen between them though, or wouldn't have for a while, independently, probably in force of them both being shy and not very outgoing, but there could be other reasons. Anyway, her mother comes in at force of a hurricane and forces the relationship to the next level, one way or another, but with a significant surprise factor for our newlyweds by ambush.

It may be as innocent as influential introduction, to suggesting unexpected sleeping arrangements, to outright ordering the girl to strip in front of the guy, to even offer teaching them sex, or whatever, from misunderstood subtleties all the way to light bdsm. Single pointy intervention or recurring campaign, it is the perceived enthusiasm of the mother that matter.

Note that in this scenario mother is likely the primary if not the sole external authority attempting management of her daughter's relationships. Dad has none, or at least not an immediate input in the situation.

Mother being likely a background character, her true motivation we may never learn, but at least speculation about her goals have power to shape the story, so it's worth exploring. Generally I imagine her to misinterpret reality to some extent, have goals in misalignment with her daughter or at least significant communication gap. The likely mutually satisfactory outcome is rather accidental (because we want it to be so) than carefully engineered, although later is a valid possibility.

Some possibilities, probably mixed to some extent:

1. Overly helpful. The mother mistakenly thinks the existing relationship is much more serious and further along than the actual partners perceive (and that can differ between them as well), and accepts what she perceive as inevitable or even done deal, actually well in advance. And/or mother may be of a mindset that her daughter, the guy, or both are so painfully shy they would never proceed with a relationship on their own, or some such.

2. Calculation. The mother may genuinely perceive the coupling as desirable and/or advantageous. Her reasoning may or may not conform to reality or current opinions of the pair in question, and she may even change her mind later.

3. Intrigue. Mother may not have best interests of the guy or even her own daughter at heart, but rather selfish goals she sees the coupling advancing for her. Maybe she disagrees with her husband's choice of a suitor for her daughter. Maybe she except favors from the guy's father afterwards. Maybe she's just punishing her daughter.

4. Cougar. Mother is infatuated with the guy, but don't admit it, or doesn't believe it possible to develop, or deny it as unwelcome, but she effectively forces her daughter as her own replacement in her own fantasy, or even just as a step in a way to get at the guy herself.

5. Incestuous. Mother is hopelessly attracted to her own daughter, but either due to her background or other reasons doesn't pursue that herself. She however craves to see her daughter fucked.

Okay, and where to go with this?

A. It can easily be even the single complication of a romance story. Even simple 'overly helpful' action may have potential to injure otherwise healthy growing relationship, not to mention added intrigue. While also bringing potentially sexual activity much more forward than expected, with may me technically beneficially, probably.

B. Introduce a triangle element. In a moment of uncertainty our good guy has a strange girl dropped in his arms, his guardian reflexes triggered. Would he go out of his way to save this strange girl from her own fucked up mother or step back, stay faithful and try to repair previous relationship?

C. Use as gateway event in harem building, answering the question in (B) with "do both". The "gift" girl can even be the first for him, but in light of their 'forced' relationship feel obligated to allow him to explore his other 'more natural' relationships. Or she may come second, adopted by the primary girlfriend as a stray sister out of sympathy.

Last edited:
Back