Moderation changed my tittle and story is not sending the right message

Edey

author
My story is two parts - completed two parts. The story is in T&C - "Her sick fantasies"
IT was really important for me, VERY, very important to give readers clear information already from the title - that this is a completed series, so I gave name part 1 of 2 and part 2 of 2, since I have a couple of stories unfinished, and still didn't write new chapters.

I noticed some stories have such titles, for example:
https://www.literotica.com/s/late-for-work-pt-01-of-04

But this time I wanted people to know that my story IS ACTUALLY FINISHED, and is not just another series of a long, unfinished and abandoned stories. Sadly now it fails to do it.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want to change the title of the second part to add word "final" but I can't and I know it will take many weeks to pass through moderation, and the story is up today.

What is another solution, can a moderator perhaps add the word "- final" to my second part, to make it sound:
"Her sick fantasies pt 02 - final"?
Please, the story is still on today's list...

Last edited:
Go into the Series function in your Control Panel, and tick the Manual function. Once there, you can nominate that the Series is complete.

You could also add a comment to the chapters to advise the story is complete.

Any other solution requires a story edit to change part of the title. That will take at least a week, more likely two. The site won't respond to a post in this forum.

In future, if this causes so much concern, you should finish the story before submitting it, would be the best advice.

Don't worry so much - I'm sure people will read your story, and if they like it, will read both chapters.

In future, if this causes so much concern, you should finish the story before submitting it, would be the best advice
The story is finished ;) The second part is the last and final. (they both are today published simultaneously)
I really wanted people to know right from the title that it is the case, since I have a bad history with not-finishing my other stories and now... Well, it's not accomplished now :/.

(Yes, I closed the series, but it also awaits moderation)

My story is two parts - completed two parts. The story is in T&C - "Her sick fantasies"
IT was really important for me, VERY, very important to give readers clear information already from the title - that this is a completed series, so I gave name part 1 of 2 and part 2 of 2, since I have a couple of stories unfinished, and still didn't write new chapters.

I noticed some stories have such titles, for example:
https://www.literotica.com/s/late-for-work-pt-01-of-04

But this time I wanted people to know that my story IS ACTUALLY FINISHED, and is not just another series of a long, unfinished and abandoned stories. Sadly now it fails to do it.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want to change the title of the second part to add word "final" but I can't and I know it will take many weeks to pass through moderation, and the story is up today.

What is another solution, can a moderator perhaps add the word "- final" to my second part, to make it sound:
"Her sick fantasies pt 02 - final"?
Please, the story is still on today's list...
This may be a dumb question, but your main character, a slave girl, is always referred to as sara(no caps)? Is that something that is common for slave-girls?

This may be a dumb question, but your main character, a slave girl, is always referred to as sara(no caps)? Is that something that is common for slave-girls?

That's not @Edey's story you're looking at.

But in answer to the question: Some D&S folk do use capitalisation/lack thereof to distinguish dominants from submissives. So you'll see things like "i am bob, Mistress Jane's lowly submissive, and i love it when She deigns to grind me under Her feet". I'm not a fan of it myself, but each to their own.

I think it's a minority usage overall, but common enough that you'll probably run into it if you're reading BDSM-related forums for any length of time.

But in answer to the question: Some D&S folk do use capitalisation/lack thereof to distinguish dominants from submissives. So you'll see things like "i am bob, Mistress Jane's lowly submissive, and i love it when She deigns to grind me under Her feet". I'm not a fan of it myself, but each to their own.

I think it's a minority usage overall, but common enough that you'll probably run into it if you're reading BDSM-related forums for any length of time.
I’m also not a fan and deliberately do not do this when posting in BDSM. The exception for me is the acronym PYL/pyl which I do find very helpful.

My bad, I should have caught that story wasn't Edey's. I'm usually a 'scan' reader on posts to keep eyes from tiring out too much. Thanks for the info. The slave-side of BDSM was always a no-go for me, so I didn't bother to learn all the fine details.

Last edited:
To be blunt.
The moderation here sucks.
I've just had a story that was okayed months ago deleted because it wasn't "positive." I suspect some super sensitive wimp couldn't handle the subject matter so they "reported it." I'm so TIRED of woke luck warm babies. The world isn't "Safe" and you can't make it that way. The main character triumphed and rose above what happened to her. BUT NO lets not look at that....oh my...someone's feelings were hurt. UGH.

NEWSFLASH...not everything is "Positive."

Here's a concept...maybe some things SHOULDN'T be "positive." Sometimes "Positive" is far more destructive than blunt honesty. Ohhh. Can't have that. It's all about making sure a select few feel "safe". UGH.

GOD Forbid you "Offend" someone. UGH.

Last edited:
To be blunt.
I've just had a story that was okayed months ago deleted because it wasn't "positive." I suspect some super sensitive wimp couldn't handle the subject matter so they "reported it." I'm so TIRED of woke luck warm babies. The world isn't "Safe" and you can't make it that way. The main character triumphed and rose above what happened to her. BUT NO lets not look at that....oh my...someone's feelings were hurt. UGH.

Here's a concept...maybe some things SHOULDN'T be "positive." Sometimes "Positive" is far more destructive than blunt honesty. Ohhh. Can't have that. It's all about making sure a select few feel "safe". UGH.

That doesn't sound like a standard reason for rejection. What did the rejection notice actually say - in full?

Also, if the story was taken down and rejected, it's up to you as the author to address the issue that's been flagged, and either fix it and resubmit, or argue your case. If you can't be bothered doing either of those things, then why expect sympathy for your rant?

To be blunt.

Was this a non-con story, or something else? Non-con's the only place I'm aware of a rule that could be described that way.

Back