MMF Wife has 2 feet so why not?

Hopefully, her toes are long enough and flexible enough that she can grasp each man's cock in a nice enough grip to jack him off.

There is a story here if you wanted to write one for sure.

I was out to dinner with my wife at a very upscale restaurant one time, and as she dined she was teasing me by a lot of foot and shoe play under the table. She was having fun, but when she got in the car she told me it was not just for me, but that there was a guy sitting behind me at the bar, and was intently watching her legs and high heels, so she put on a good show for him! I had no idea!

So what if a similar circumstance happened, and she could not decide who to take care of and instead said, "Hey boys, its not like I don't have two feet". The story continues from there.

There is a story here if you wanted to write one for sure.

I was out to dinner with my wife at a very upscale restaurant one time, and as she dined she was teasing me by a lot of foot and shoe play under the table. She was having fun, but when she got in the car she told me it was not just for me, but that there was a guy sitting behind me at the bar, and was intently watching her legs and high heels, so she put on a good show for him! I had no idea!

So what if a similar circumstance happened, and she could not decide who to take care of and instead said, "Hey boys, its not like I don't have two feet". The story continues from there.
Great idea. Thank you

Back