Missouri Rollcall

21 F from KCMO... been on this site for years and just realized that there was a "personals" section... nice to see others from around here...

:devil:Yes sorta new here too male from kc area 55 single love that theres a place to post and read now and then!!

Last edited:
22m in Springfield. I also spend a lot of time in St. Louis. Any ladies wanna chat here or on yahoo feel free to PM me. I'm also VERY curious about meeting a woman for NSA sex. It's been a fantasy of mine to meet a stranger online for sex but have yet to be able to enjoy it.

This is my first post!! Im from St. Louis, I a student @ the University of Missouri, but currently studying out of the country....im willing to PM, cam or chat...Ladies Only Please....

28, Single, Black Man

Good Morning MO! I just passed 100 posts. I am now really experienced. It only took me to be 42 and divorced to be Really Experienced (LOL). ;)

Well now, nice to see I'm not the only person from Joplin here. Howdy, neighbor.

Survived the storm that blew through earlier. Got a boatload of hail here. At least it was small. But the ground outside looked like we got another snow storm for a while. Crazy, man.

Ooh, my 69th post. <weg>

Back