Michigan Roll Call

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??
It was 37 yesterday, and today it's colder than my ex-wife!!
Did somebody forget to pay the heating bill again?

I have a home for sale in the Royal Oak/Berkley area in the 150K range if anyones interested.

Original one owner home
2012 New Sewer System house to street (Expensive)
2013 New Water Heater
2014 New Roof home and garage
2014 New Gutters
2014 New Furnace and Humidifier
2015 Professional Interior Paint
2015 Virgin Original Hardwood Floors Finished
2015 New Window Treatments

3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4th Bedroom or Office/Craft room. Lots of storage, great neighborhood and neighbors. Unique street with wide boulevard.

Only been four people ever lived in this house. Needs some personal updating but is a real gem with great schools, and close to everything.
Are you still in MI?

Negative Degree Weather...

.. heading our way, please remember to bring in your pets! :cattail:

just saying hi to my fellow mitten peeps :)

Don't have really much to say atm, just stopped by to say hi.....

Attachments

• 0818111555a-1-1.jpg
    0818111555a-1-1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 197
That's right! Toughen up, woosies!!
Back in MY day, we had to carve our OWN thermometers--out of ROCK!
We used to shovel a 2-mile driveway with a BROOM HANDLE! And we only had one SQUIRREL SKIN to wear, and we had to eat that squirrel RAW, because the STICKS were so cold they wouldn't BURN! And when we DID get a fire going, it was so cold it FROZE! And we had to build a SECOND fire to thaw out the FIRST one...

But you try telling kids that today, and they won't believe you... smh...

Goodness sakes, it's Michigan. Toughen up! :D

I would almost bet that if my wife left the kids alone at all today they are outside ice skating in jeans and a hoodie only. And at least one of them will want to go running today in lite clothing. The colder it is outside the more he wants to run.

He did the Thanksgiving turkey trot in shorts and a tank top

frigging cold....and more snow....getting my winter cardio.... Shoveling.

MORE SNOW? I am sick of snow already. I never heard we were getting more this weekend. Looks like I really need to get more gas for the snow blowers

Got one like this for the bad days
honda-hybrid-snowblower-01.jpg

Then a smaller one that gets used most of the time
38272_500.jpg

We have had enough that the snow blower might have been worth using but son and I have been using the shovels and wife uses the broom for the steps

My snow shoveler moved to Florida....the rat bastard. lol

Not sure how much longer I will have mine willing to help. I guess as long as they are under my roof they have to help out a bit. Wife always pays them where I say get you ass outside and give me a hand

Back