Michigan Roll Call

Did they end up running, Eric?
I managed to not make an ass out of myself at my run! Can't wait for the color run in June!
I managed to gain 5lbs over the holidays, I blame my sister-in-laws sausage dressing. Hopefully I beat today's time this summer when I shed the stuffing weight. :)
Damn my run was cold! brr!

How was yours brat?

Just rain all day here downriver. Good day to stay inside and tie steelhead flies.

Heading to (nearly) the West coast tomorrow, the freeways will likely be ok, though it looks like grand Rapids area (as usual) is likely to have more snow (lake effect).

bleh.

Just checking in after spending a week in Louisville for an electrical installation at the Ford assembly plant.

Hope everyone had a good New Year and that the coming year will prove amazing for us all! :)

Freezing? Really?

Wimp

You. Are. Crazy. Up to your balls in freezing water! I'll pass. I also find ice fishing boring.
I can handle the cold, just give me a sled, some performance skis, four feet of snow, well groomed trails or an open field. That's how I roll or should I say glide.

Just checking in after spending a week in Louisville for an electrical installation at the Ford assembly plant.

Hope everyone had a good New Year and that the coming year will prove amazing for us all! :)

Hi there, Monkey! I hope Louisville had some good NYE parties!

Hi there, Monkey! I hope Louisville had some good NYE parties!

I'm sure they did. I'm sure I didn't get to see any of them.
Worked 14 hours NYE, and another 14 on New Year's Day.
Oh, well...better than unemployment, I keep telling myself...

But thanks for the shout out, Brat. Hope your NYE was naughty and memorable... :)

I hear you! I put in 50+hours (& a 5k) this week. Thankful for my day off tomorrow.
I wish! But I'm having fun living threw others and hearing their naughty tales. :D

I hear you! I put in 50+hours (& a 5k) this week. Thankful for my day off tomorrow.
I wish! But I'm having fun living threw others and hearing their naughty tales. :D

What!? You didn't have a screaming orgasm or two on NYE??
As hot as you are, that's JUST NOT RIGHT!!

I need to speak to someone in charge, and let them know that's totally unacceptable!
Manager! I demand to see the manager!

How did the 5k go? One son was sick and the other was not into the thought of running so never signed them up.

Track practice is starting this week, at least for my son. he is going back into conditioning mode. They both are planing a short run this week together just to push each other a bit. To cold for my likes.

I have a home for sale in the Royal Oak/Berkley area in the 150K range if anyones interested.

Original one owner home
2012 New Sewer System house to street (Expensive)
2013 New Water Heater
2014 New Roof home and garage
2014 New Gutters
2014 New Furnace and Humidifier
2015 Professional Interior Paint
2015 Virgin Original Hardwood Floors Finished
2015 New Window Treatments

3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4th Bedroom or Office/Craft room. Lots of storage, great neighborhood and neighbors. Unique street with wide boulevard.

Only been four people ever lived in this house. Needs some personal updating but is a real gem with great schools, and close to everything.

Back