Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to see the guy I service today. He is so dominant and aggressive, it is great. First thing he tells me is to get on my knees and open my mouth. Then immediately he has a grip on my hair and shoves all the way in over and over. Cant wait till next time.:devil:

thats the kind of guy i love to ,all dominant and demanding ,heaven,luckily for me my suck buddy is just like that and i had a wonderful afternoon on my knees pleasing him ,he must have been saving himself for me as he came three times yesterday ,yummy.

I saw this beautiful blonde chick with big boobs coming out of a bar downton.
I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was going home but missed her bus. I offered to walk her home.
Her clivage was amazing, very nice boobs and beautiful smile.

As we were walking toward her place, she told me that she was a transsexual and would love to suck me and have me suck her.

I was in shock. She looked so gorgeous and feminine. We got to her place where she took her clothes off. She has awesome boobs and a very feminine figure. She had me get on my knees and told me to open my mouth.

She fucked my mouth with her 9" cock and I sucked her. We did a 69 too and she sucked my cock. She was holding on to the back of my head as I was sucking her big cock.

She warned me that she was cumming. I kept sucking her until a wave of hot cum filled my mouth. She grabbed my cock and sucked it till I came in her mouth and boobs.

I am hoping see her again soon.

I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was going home but missed her bus. I offered to walk her home.

As we were walking toward her place, she told me that she was a transsexual and would love to suck me and have me suck her.

I was in shock. She looked so gorgeous and feminine. We got to her place where she took her clothes off. She has awesome boobs and a very feminine figure. She had me get on my knees and told me to open my mouth.

She fucked my mouth with her 9" cock and I sucked her. We did a 69 too and she sucked my cock. She was holding on to the back of my head as I was sucking her big cock.

She warned me that she was cumming. I kept sucking her until a wave of hot cum filled my mouth. She grabbed my cock and sucked it till I came in her mouth and boobs.

Would love to suck a great womans dick, have her explode down my throat, if i cant do that id love to just have some sexy woman make me suck and maybe even fuck her mans big man pole

i will be very soon ,my suck buddy is popping round before work to give me what i need ,his thick hard cock in my mouth and a lovely load of cum ,cannot wait .

i hope i will ,i am hoping my suck buddy will pop round it being sunday and i know he is not busy today ,if he hasnt phoned soon i am going to call him and ask him round ,i need a cock to suck .

i did on Christmas day ,my suck buddy popped round with a beautiful silver bangle he had bought me as a present and i told him i had to thank him properly ,he got the message as i sank to my knees in front of him and undid his trousers and i pulled them down with his boxers and let his cock spring free and i leaned in and kissed it and stroked it over my cheek before taking him in my mouth and began sucking all the while stroking the base of his shaft with one hand and gently squeezing his balls with the other and rolling my tongue under his cock in my mouth as i sucked and when i sensed he was close i began bobbing my head up and down on his cock until he grabbed my head and pulled me tight to him and filled my mouth with his cum and after i let him relax and go soft i released his cock and kissed it a few times and said Merry Christmas and he bent over and kissed the top of my head as he dressed himself and with an apology for having to leave so quickly he went leaving me smiling and happy .

sent my suck buddy a text asking him round ,he cant he is busy so no cock for me today damn.

Truth or fantasy? Pm me :)

i am about to ,i was laying in bed in my baby doll nightie and matching panties when i got a text from my suck buddy saying he is feeling horny and will pop in on his way to work so i just have time to slip on my pink nylon wrap and get downstairs ready to suck him before he goes to work ,yummy ,x

i am about to ,i was laying in bed in my baby doll nightie and matching panties when i got a text from my suck buddy saying he is feeling horny and will pop in on his way to work so i just have time to slip on my pink nylon wrap and get downstairs ready to suck him before he goes to work ,yummy ,x

So hot

yes ,yes ,yes , i have ,my suck buddy turned up on his way to work and he came in and went and sat on a stool in the kitchen and just said to me i am in a hurry,i leaned over and kissed him and undid his trousers and tugged them open and pulled them down just enough to see he wasnt wearing any pants and i sank to my knees and kissed his cock on the very tip and then licked it up and down the way he likes me to and then i stroked him gently and took his cock in my mouth and began to suck him and i moaned softly as i sucked which he also likes and as i sucked i stroked and bobbed my head up and down on his cock until i felt him tense up and his cum erupted from his cock and i sucked hard and swallowed and after a bit i released his cock and licked the tip to get every last drop of cum from him and then kissed his cock and stood up and he kissed me and stood up adjusting his clothes and left saying he would see me soon ,god i hope so .x

So the guy I sucked off a few weeks ago finally got in touch again. I got an e-mail this morning with a subject of Cocksucker. Instantly I got hard. It was him, he wanted me to come over today as he needed some relief. So at noon I met him at his apartment complex. He took me back to an empty apartment, he had a stuffed chair in there. He sat down in it, told me to pull out his cock and relieve him. So I did, I knelt between his legs, unzipped his pants, pulled out his semi hard cock and immediately sucked it into my mouth. He was rock hard real soon, calling me a cocksucker and things, I loved it. His cock isn't too big so I can suck most of it into my mouth, kept trying to take it all, but just couldn't get it all. He kept talking the whole time, "you suck cock good" "you like sucking my cock" "good cocksucker" stuff like that. I love it. He finally shot his load and I swallowed it. I licked his cock clean and he fixed his pants.

He told me I'll hear from him again.

awesome.

I'm so fricking turned on, my wife is in trouble when she gets home in a bit!

---------------

I did. I got fucked too. Cum tasted
deliscious. Can still taste it now.
Actually wore lipstick for the first
time while sucking cock. Hot
or what.
Was a real naughty boy. Doing things I shouldn't do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back