Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no sign of being released from my cage and being allowed to cum but when he got out of the shower i did get to suck his cock until he was hard enough and then he bent me over the back of a chair and slid his cock in to my sissy pussy and he fucked me hard and i managed a sort of cum while still in my cage as he shot his cum into me so i will just have to hope that when i wake him in the morning with his tea and blow job he will take pity on me and let me out for a while so i can rub myself and i think his lover is coming over tonight so he may decide to humiliate me in front of him and let me jerk off while they watch a s a prelude to getting me to suck their cocks fingers crossed .

Lucky day

On the way home this afternoon, I stopped by a Bell’s Outlet Store to pick up something for my wife and spotted a very tall blond in a very short skirt. She was amazingly hot and I found myself following her around. Of course, she soon became aware of my interest and to my surprise, began bending over much more than was necessary, allowing me great shots of her long legs and butt cheeks.
I turned the corner of one aisle and found that she had stopped right in front of me and was bending over from the waist with her knees locked. I could see her cheeks. I instantly kneeled down, pulled out my phone and snapped a picture, straight up her skirt. As soon as I took the picture, I looked up and found her looking over her shoulder at me…busted.

“Did you get a good look?” I heard her say.

I must have turned completely red as I mumbled an apology.

“Would you like another angle?” She asked with a smile.

“Hell yeah!” I responded.
She stepped toward me and spread her legs allowing me to take a picture straight up the front of her skirt.

“If you want some really good shots, come out to my car with me.” She said with a smile.

I followed her through the check out and out to her automobile. It was parked in a relatively dark corner of the parking lot. She opened the trunk and placed her purchases inside, closed the lid and went around to the passenger’s side of the vehicle. Bending over she unlocked the door, opened it and sat down facing out. Spreading her long legs, she beckoned me over.

“Kneel down between my legs.” She ordered.

I was quick to comply, wondering where this was going. As I knelt, she was hiking up her skirt, exposing her thighs.

“Do you like thongs?” She asked

“I love thongs.” I said.

“Would you help me slip this one off?” She whispered.

“Absofuckinglutely!” I yelped/

I slid my hands under her skirt and took hold of her thong on each side. Slowly I started pulling it down her legs. I was surprised to encounter resistance; it seemed to be hanging up on something. I moved my right hand over to expedite the removal and was stunned to feel a large, hard cock. She had at least as much as I did and maybe more. I froze unable to process what I was experiencing. I love a good cock as much as pussy, anytime, but, this was so totally unexpected. I was completely taken off guard.

“Are you okay, honey, can you deal with this?” She asked, timidly.

I didn’t answer; I just continued to remove her underwear. When I had it all the way off, I returned my hand to my unexpected find. It felt great and even in the dark; I could tell that it was beautiful. I just stared at it as I slowly started stroking it.

“Mmmm, that feels wonderful.” She said.

She placed her hands on my head and gently began to draw my face down toward her erection. I didn’t seem to have any control and found my lips touching the velvety smoothness before I realized that I had moved.

“Suck me, baby; make me cum.” She cooed.

Submitting to the inevitable, I took it in my mouth. It was quite a mouthful at
that. I fell back on old habits and started moving in and out, up and down. Soon I was loving it with my tongue and swirling my mouth around it as I went in and out.

“You are so good!” She squealed as she started humping my face.

I was pumping with my right hand, caressing her balls with my left as I sucked and slurped every inch of that gorgeous piece of meat. I couldn’t wait to have her fill my mouth with her cum.

“I’m cumming, oh God, I’m cumming!” She cried.

I had my tongue spread and pressed against the underside of the cock in my mouth and I could feel the spurts of cum as they came up its shaft. Next my mouth was being filled while she pulled my nose all the way to the base of her cock. I swallowed each and every spurt until I had taken her whole load. It was incredible. When I had sucked her dry, she pulled my face off her, lifted me up and lovingly kissed me, driving her tongue deep in my mouth.

“Thank you, I really needed that.” She whispered. “Are you okay with it?” She asked.

I told her that I had loved it and would be happy to do it again, any time, any place. She laughed and gave me her cell number. I kissed the head of her cock, one last time; kissed her lips once more, stood up and went to my car.

I completely forgot what I was supposed to pick up for my wife.

On the way home this afternoon, I stopped by a Bell’s Outlet Store to pick up something for my wife and spotted a very tall blond in a very short skirt. She was amazingly hot and I found myself following her around. Of course, she soon became aware of my interest and to my surprise, began bending over much more than was necessary, allowing me great shots of her long legs and butt cheeks.
I turned the corner of one aisle and found that she had stopped right in front of me and was bending over from the waist with her knees locked. I could see her cheeks. I instantly kneeled down, pulled out my phone and snapped a picture, straight up her skirt. As soon as I took the picture, I looked up and found her looking over her shoulder at me…busted.

“Did you get a good look?” I heard her say.

I must have turned completely red as I mumbled an apology.

“Would you like another angle?” She asked with a smile.

“Hell yeah!” I responded.
She stepped toward me and spread her legs allowing me to take a picture straight up the front of her skirt.

“If you want some really good shots, come out to my car with me.” She said with a smile.

I followed her through the check out and out to her automobile. It was parked in a relatively dark corner of the parking lot. She opened the trunk and placed her purchases inside, closed the lid and went around to the passenger’s side of the vehicle. Bending over she unlocked the door, opened it and sat down facing out. Spreading her long legs, she beckoned me over.

“Kneel down between my legs.” She ordered.

I was quick to comply, wondering where this was going. As I knelt, she was hiking up her skirt, exposing her thighs.

“Do you like thongs?” She asked

“I love thongs.” I said.

“Would you help me slip this one off?” She whispered.

“Absofuckinglutely!” I yelped/

I slid my hands under her skirt and took hold of her thong on each side. Slowly I started pulling it down her legs. I was surprised to encounter resistance; it seemed to be hanging up on something. I moved my right hand over to expedite the removal and was stunned to feel a large, hard cock. She had at least as much as I did and maybe more. I froze unable to process what I was experiencing. I love a good cock as much as pussy, anytime, but, this was so totally unexpected. I was completely taken off guard.

“Are you okay, honey, can you deal with this?” She asked, timidly.

I didn’t answer; I just continued to remove her underwear. When I had it all the way off, I returned my hand to my unexpected find. It felt great and even in the dark; I could tell that it was beautiful. I just stared at it as I slowly started stroking it.

“Mmmm, that feels wonderful.” She said.

She placed her hands on my head and gently began to draw my face down toward her erection. I didn’t seem to have any control and found my lips touching the velvety smoothness before I realized that I had moved.

“Suck me, baby; make me cum.” She cooed.

Submitting to the inevitable, I took it in my mouth. It was quite a mouthful at
that. I fell back on old habits and started moving in and out, up and down. Soon I was loving it with my tongue and swirling my mouth around it as I went in and out.

“You are so good!” She squealed as she started humping my face.

I was pumping with my right hand, caressing her balls with my left as I sucked and slurped every inch of that gorgeous piece of meat. I couldn’t wait to have her fill my mouth with her cum.

“I’m cumming, oh God, I’m cumming!” She cried.

I had my tongue spread and pressed against the underside of the cock in my mouth and I could feel the spurts of cum as they came up its shaft. Next my mouth was being filled while she pulled my nose all the way to the base of her cock. I swallowed each and every spurt until I had taken her whole load. It was incredible. When I had sucked her dry, she pulled my face off her, lifted me up and lovingly kissed me, driving her tongue deep in my mouth.

“Thank you, I really needed that.” She whispered. “Are you okay with it?” She asked.

I told her that I had loved it and would be happy to do it again, any time, any place. She laughed and gave me her cell number. I kissed the head of her cock, one last time; kissed her lips once more, stood up and went to my car.

I completely forgot what I was supposed to pick up for my wife.

Oh god i wish that would happen to me. That made my cock so hard.

Not todat yet, but last night I did. As always, it was great and he fed me a really big load.

well i am still waking my lodger up for work every morning with a blow job ,slow and sensual with lots of kissing and stroking his cock or fats and furious with lots of sucking and lots of bobbing my head depending on his mood and now he has taken to walking round the house naked most of the time and just snaps his fingers when he wants me to worship his cock and i can hardly concentrate on anything seeing it there on display all the time i want to touch it ,to stroke it ,to kiss it ,to lick it ,to suck on it ,it seems to be all i think about and even when he is talking to me i just look at his cock not his face and he has removed my cock cage so i can stroke my sissy clit ,he likes to watch me do that and makes me cum and lick it up but he does love me sucking his cock and i love it too especially when he fucks me and pulls out at the last minute and puts his cock to my mouth and cums in my mouth, heaven .

No... Not sucked a cock today... Yet... Should have a nice hard one though, in my mouth, in half an hour or so, and potentially another one after that, later on this afternoon...

Was meant to last night but he didn't show.......been nursing a boner for hours thinking about what should have been.

Last edited:
I'm set up with my friend after work today so I'm looking forward to being on my knees with his cock in my mouth this afternoon. :)

I just sucked cock and still have that wonderful cum taste in the back of my throat. He said he was holding a four day load for me and it was a mouthful and I enjoyed swallowing every drop. Ahhhhhh

i have just woken the lodger and his lover up with a cup of tea each and a suck of their cocks and have the taste of cum in my mouth and a belly full of the wonderful stuff so i will be smiling all day.

Had a session with one of my steadies, a big, husky bull, about 6-01 and 250 pounds, with a cock to match. Licked his glans penis, sucked on his balls, deep throated, and exercised maximum sucking power while he was balls deep in my mouth to see if I could get him to cum in my mouth, but no luck After 15-20 minutes, with an occasional break to take a sip of chianti, my jaws got tired, and he took me over to the bed, put me on my back, rested his weight on my thighs, and fucked me hard til he came. I told him he could pull out, take the condom off and cum in my mouth, but he paid me the compliment of saying that my boi pussy was too good to pull out of! Delightful!

i am so jealous you lucky thing .lol.x

These posts are making me rock hard. I wish I was as lucky as you lot.

i have just woken my lodger up with a slow sensual blow job and i am just going to make his breakfast with the taste of his cum still in my mouth,yummy.

Yep!

Finally had some free time this morning and got an email from one of my regular buddies that he was working pretty close to the house.

20 minutes later we were both naked in my bed and stroking each other's cocks until they were absolutely raging. He went down on me first and sucked me real slow, but wet and sloppy...just like I love it!!

I couldn't take it anymore, though, and pulled his crotch into my face so I could suck on him for awhile. He still smelled like he just stepped out of the shower and I took every inch of his swollen cock into my mouth. Dragging my tongue along his shaft while he fucked my face had him moaning out loud.

His balls were clean and recently shaved and I quickly got them wet with my tongue and slowly sucked each one into my mouth. This drives him crazy and he was begging me to fuck him. I flipped him over and let my tongue go to work on his tight little hole. Every time my tongue slipped past his ring, he shoved his ass into my face. I tongue fucked him for a solid 15 minutes.

The fucking part didn't go so well as I am just too big for his tiny little virgin hole. No problem, though, as we have plenty of fun together just stroking and sucking each other off.

He wanted me to stand over him and shoot my load in his mouth while he sucked me. He was doing a fantastic job and I was so close to cumming but I had another idea in my head. I have never swallowed his whole load before and pretty convinced that today was the day to do it. I was really worked up and scared I would lose my will if I came first. Pushing him on his back, I gobbled his cock like it was breakfast and sucked it harder than I have ever sucked anything in my life. My hands were all over his balls, kneading them and trying to coax as much cum out of them as possible. I worked a finger deep in his ass and rubbed his spot until he was screaming uncontrollably and shooting giant streams of cum into my mouth. I clamped my lips around his throbbing head and sucked every drop from him that I could manage.

With a big gulp and a smile, I swallowed his load while I watched him smile. He said he came so hard he thought he may have pulled a hamstring. I laughed and told him it was worth it. I knew it was the best blowjob he had ever had!!

He layed there stroking his half hard cock while I jacked off and shot a huge, thick load all over his hand, cock and balls. I really wanted to lick it off him but already had a big load in my stomach and was losing interest pretty quick. Maybe next time...

Finally had some free time this morning and got an email from one of my regular buddies that he was working pretty close to the house.

20 minutes later we were both naked in my bed and stroking each other's cocks until they were absolutely raging. He went down on me first and sucked me real slow, but wet and sloppy...just like I love it!!

I couldn't take it anymore, though, and pulled his crotch into my face so I could suck on him for awhile. He still smelled like he just stepped out of the shower and I took every inch of his swollen cock into my mouth. Dragging my tongue along his shaft while he fucked my face had him moaning out loud.

His balls were clean and recently shaved and I quickly got them wet with my tongue and slowly sucked each one into my mouth. This drives him crazy and he was begging me to fuck him. I flipped him over and let my tongue go to work on his tight little hole. Every time my tongue slipped past his ring, he shoved his ass into my face. I tongue fucked him for a solid 15 minutes.

The fucking part didn't go so well as I am just too big for his tiny little virgin hole. No problem, though, as we have plenty of fun together just stroking and sucking each other off.

He wanted me to stand over him and shoot my load in his mouth while he sucked me. He was doing a fantastic job and I was so close to cumming but I had another idea in my head. I have never swallowed his whole load before and pretty convinced that today was the day to do it. I was really worked up and scared I would lose my will if I came first. Pushing him on his back, I gobbled his cock like it was breakfast and sucked it harder than I have ever sucked anything in my life. My hands were all over his balls, kneading them and trying to coax as much cum out of them as possible. I worked a finger deep in his ass and rubbed his spot until he was screaming uncontrollably and shooting giant streams of cum into my mouth. I clamped my lips around his throbbing head and sucked every drop from him that I could manage.

With a big gulp and a smile, I swallowed his load while I watched him smile. He said he came so hard he thought he may have pulled a hamstring. I laughed and told him it was worth it. I knew it was the best blowjob he had ever had!!

He layed there stroking his half hard cock while I jacked off and shot a huge, thick load all over his hand, cock and balls. I really wanted to lick it off him but already had a big load in my stomach and was losing interest pretty quick. Maybe next time..

That is awesome...I still remember that fist tangy load...

i will be soon ,my lodger just "phoned from the airport to say he is on his way home and gave me strict instructions ,i am to wear stockings and heels and nothing else and greet him at the door on my knees ready to serve him so i have polished my clit cage and done my make-up and i have put on a fresh pair of stockings and my sexiest red stiletto heels and i am ready to kneel at the door as soon as i hear his car pull up .i am so excited i am shaking ,i hope he gets here soon i need to suck his cock .

I'd love to be a fly on your wall. Or a stocking on your leg ;)

Looking forward to the weekend. The answer will be yes then. Can you tell I am a little eager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back