Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got through with a suck and fuck with an old fuckbuddy waiting for him to recover so we can do it again :)

Not since last Wednesday

But starting to get real hungry again. Going to have to go looking soon.

Loved it

Got my call late last night To report to your apartment this morning ready to perform .
Liked when I got there you gave me a choice Show your friend what a horny cocksucker I was or leave .
Liked when I met your 30 yr old friend that he took no time in starting to tell me that he was going to have me suck his dick lick his ass and kiss his balls That way I knew you had told him about me Seeing he was already hard told me you made it clear that I liked to service younger men When he told me Not to expect anything from him other then him feeding me his dick or forcing my face up his ass That he wasn't gay that he just like to use a Fag every once in a while and You had told him he could use me for the morning as he said this and seeing you going out the door to leave me there just with him Made me feel like you had sold me or something Him using me to undress him putting your robe and slippers on him making him breakfast softly sucking and kissing his dick while he ate him telling me not to make him cum till he told me to but to keep his dick and balls wet and stiff Then the finally of him sitting in your big chair and ordering me to get my ass over to him and get on my knees and suck him till he Fills my mouth with his load
An hour later I was out in the hall with cum on my sore lips realizing I just spent 2 hours with a young man I didn't know sucked his dick kissed his ass licked his balls swallowed his cum I never took my cloths off and I came in my pants twice And didn't even know his name.

Got my call late last night To report to your apartment this morning ready to perform .
Liked when I got there you gave me a choice Show your friend what a horny cocksucker I was or leave .
Liked when I met your 30 yr old friend that he took no time in starting to tell me that he was going to have me suck his dick lick his ass and kiss his balls That way I knew you had told him about me Seeing he was already hard told me you made it clear that I liked to service younger men When he told me Not to expect anything from him other then him feeding me his dick or forcing my face up his ass That he wasn't gay that he just like to use a Fag every once in a while and You had told him he could use me for the morning as he said this and seeing you going out the door to leave me there just with him Made me feel like you had sold me or something Him using me to undress him putting your robe and slippers on him making him breakfast softly sucking and kissing his dick while he ate him telling me not to make him cum till he told me to but to keep his dick and balls wet and stiff Then the finally of him sitting in your big chair and ordering me to get my ass over to him and get on my knees and suck him till he Fills my mouth with his load
An hour later I was out in the hall with cum on my sore lips realizing I just spent 2 hours with a young man I didn't know sucked his dick kissed his ass licked his balls swallowed his cum I never took my cloths off and I came in my pants twice And didn't even know his name.
Very hot!

Yup just long enough to get my bf hard so we could have sex. It feels like he shot a quart of cum inside me

Not ever. But want to.

Wish me and my wife could find a cock to suck. Wish I knew a clean man to join us in bed.

Yes, today!

Went to a bookstore, just to get a nut off and while watching a movie, a nice long big mushroom head found its' way through the hole - oh, it was silky smooth and when I was working it with my mouth, that great owner started pumping like mad - I received a huge load - it was so sweet and it just kept coming! I wanted to find out who that belonged to, but was unable to - oh well, it felt so wonderful going off in my mouth - some cum even escaped and ran down my chin! What I'd given to have that roto-rooter me - I can imagine some initial pain, given the size of that huge head, but then I can only imagine sheer pleasure! Oh, as I had a few minutes, I got a sign and stuck my dingus through the hole - a younger guy started sucking like crazy - I told him to work my balls a little as it wasn't going to take long - he really sucked and tongued them well (I should have seen if he'd rim too, but didn't) - when he went back to sucking, it didn't take long for me to deposit a good load down his willing and anxious throat - he gulped and thanked me - as good as that felt, I should have thanked him!

Went to a bookstore, just to get a nut off and while watching a movie, a nice long big mushroom head found its' way through the hole - oh, it was silky smooth and when I was working it with my mouth, that great owner started pumping like mad - I received a huge load - it was so sweet and it just kept coming! I wanted to find out who that belonged to, but was unable to - oh well, it felt so wonderful going off in my mouth - some cum even escaped and ran down my chin! What I'd given to have that roto-rooter me - I can imagine some initial pain, given the size of that huge head, but then I can only imagine sheer pleasure! Oh, as I had a few minutes, I got a sign and stuck my dingus through the hole - a younger guy started sucking like crazy - I told him to work my balls a little as it wasn't going to take long - he really sucked and tongued them well (I should have seen if he'd rim too, but didn't) - when he went back to sucking, it didn't take long for me to deposit a good load down his willing and anxious throat - he gulped and thanked me - as good as that felt, I should have thanked him!

Freakin hot encounter.

Yes, and loved every second.
I don't know how people can suck a cock and not swallow, I think of it as a must. Today I got tricked though... I've been seeing a tgirl lately... Long story short she blindfolded me and instructed me to get on my knees, and I find out later after I've sucked what I thoigt was her cock for all I was worth, inwas sucking a bloke dick. Meh, I was a little disappointed at first when I found out, well when she took my blindfold off, but I got over it, she got me good... Credit where credit is due hahahah!!! But then again, blindfolded, a cock is still a cock, and a hot load of cum is still being shot into my mouth... Can't honestly complain hahaha.

I did last night and it was fantastic:D

A some what new friend and I were just hanging out at his place after work, We each had a hectic day, we were just kicked back talking and he opened a bottle of whiskey and took a few shots. After a while the talked turned to sex and he was going on and on about how he has never received what he called a good blow job. I asked him what a good blow job was to him. He tells me one that where the woman takes his cock all the way down her throat and licks his balls at the same time. I laugh and tell him that I have had a ton of blow jobs and it is pretty rare to find a woman who will do it that way, That most people have a gag reflex that doesn't allow them to deep throat.

He said that the thought of being sucked all the way turned him on so much, that he would even let a guy suck him off if he could enjoy his cock buried to the hilt in a hot mouth. So being the cock loving guy that I am, I told him that I was bisexual and that I had sucked a few cocks and that I was able to deep throat a average size cock. And that if his cock wasn't a monster that I am sure that I could give him exactly what he wanted. He was somewhat taken back by my confession but at the same time was getting hot for the idea.

He asked me if I was joking with him, so I got up and walked over to where he was sitting and reached out and grabbed his cock through his jeans. He was already hard when I grabbed his cock. I had him stand up and took his jeans down and as soon as my lips touched his cock he was all in. We moved to the bed where he sit on the edge and I dropped to my knees in front of him. I instantly swallowed his cock all the way down and licked his balls just the way he wanted. I pulled back off and asked him if that was what he had in mind. He just smiled, grabbed me by the hair and pulled my mouth back down on him. He fucked my mouth for quite a while and was honestly wearing my throat out like I have never had done to me before. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to sit back and hold my mouth open as he wanted to watch his cum hit my tongue, he came so hard and so much that not only did he coat my tongue, but he covered my face as well.

It was one of the hottest, most animalistic blow jobs I have ever given. He absolutely love it and kept thanking me for taking care of his needs. as I was leaving, he asked me to stop by after work again this week. I think I have found a regular friend with benefits:D

Always looking

I had a friend a few years back that he introduced me in to sucking. We did in on the beach in Galveston, in campers, In the foreest on hikes, on the car I even did him while he was driving his van down the road.

I look at guys crotches wishing I could suck him. Some guys catch me looking at their crotch, however, they never do anything about it.

I would love to meet a fit cowboy with a nice buldge and just make him feel like a real cowboy.

I did last night and it was fantastic:D

A some what new friend and I were just hanging out at his place after work, We each had a hectic day, we were just kicked back talking and he opened a bottle of whiskey and took a few shots. After a while the talked turned to sex and he was going on and on about how he has never received what he called a good blow job. I asked him what a good blow job was to him. He tells me one that where the woman takes his cock all the way down her throat and licks his balls at the same time. I laugh and tell him that I have had a ton of blow jobs and it is pretty rare to find a woman who will do it that way, That most people have a gag reflex that doesn't allow them to deep throat.

He said that the thought of being sucked all the way turned him on so much, that he would even let a guy suck him off if he could enjoy his cock buried to the hilt in a hot mouth. So being the cock loving guy that I am, I told him that I was bisexual and that I had sucked a few cocks and that I was able to deep throat a average size cock. And that if his cock wasn't a monster that I am sure that I could give him exactly what he wanted. He was somewhat taken back by my confession but at the same time was getting hot for the idea.

He asked me if I was joking with him, so I got up and walked over to where he was sitting and reached out and grabbed his cock through his jeans. He was already hard when I grabbed his cock. I had him stand up and took his jeans down and as soon as my lips touched his cock he was all in. We moved to the bed where he sit on the edge and I dropped to my knees in front of him. I instantly swallowed his cock all the way down and licked his balls just the way he wanted. I pulled back off and asked him if that was what he had in mind. He just smiled, grabbed me by the hair and pulled my mouth back down on him. He fucked my mouth for quite a while and was honestly wearing my throat out like I have never had done to me before. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to sit back and hold my mouth open as he wanted to watch his cum hit my tongue, he came so hard and so much that not only did he coat my tongue, but he covered my face as well.

It was one of the hottest, most animalistic blow jobs I have ever given. He absolutely love it and kept thanking me for taking care of his needs. as I was leaving, he asked me to stop by after work again this week. I think I have found a regular friend with benefits:D

That was quite exciting! Thanks for sharing that story with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back