Mature nurse striptease.

Well gentlemen, the day has arrived!

I've had quite a few glasses of wine or I wouldn't be able to do this.

Last week I promised to provide a few photos of the end of the striptease that I performed wearing my nurses outfit.{ I would add that I never did such a thing while on the wards}.

I always keep my promises, so I've attached a few photos in sequence for your appraisal and hopefully your enjoyment.

I've also been promising to fulfill your umpteen requests to see what you all call my " big boobs" and reveal their size - Well they vary between 40DD and 42DD. Depending on my weight at any given time.

Again I always keep my promises, so the last few photos in the striptease sequence "reveal all" - I hope I don't come into conflict with any forum rules or upset anyone.

I'm getting a bit shy now and trembling a little. Well here goes...

Jasmine x

nothing to be worried about. VERY SEXY!!!

Love these pics and that bush you sexy woman!

Do you swallow or play with it just has to ask?

Well gentlemen, the day has arrived!

I've had quite a few glasses of wine or I wouldn't be able to do this.

Last week I promised to provide a few photos of the end of the striptease that I performed wearing my nurses outfit.{ I would add that I never did such a thing while on the wards}.

I always keep my promises, so I've attached a few photos in sequence for your appraisal and hopefully your enjoyment.

I've also been promising to fulfill your umpteen requests to see what you all call my " big boobs" and reveal their size - Well they vary between 40DD and 42DD. Depending on my weight at any given time.

Again I always keep my promises, so the last few photos in the striptease sequence "reveal all" - I hope I don't come into conflict with any forum rules or upset anyone.

I'm getting a bit shy now and trembling a little. Well here goes...

Jasmine x

Damn hot set

This former nurse is dreaming of warmer days when I can get into my bikini again....

got it caught on the ladder coming out of the loft... silly me. When will I ever learn ;)

Last edited:
That body and that smile will cause men to follow you all over the beach!

I feel so embarrassed this morning. I can't believe what I did, what I said and what I exposed last night after drinking those bottles of wine. I haven't blushed like this since I was a teenager. What can you all think of me? What my partner will say when he comes home I don't know. Perhaps I should keep it a secret between us. I have another bottle of wine in the cupboard. Don't know if I should go near it after this.

A very shy and coy Jasmine x :caning:

Seamus, you'll have to ask me that question when I've had another drink. My blushes forbid me from answering while sober. If you can call me sober at the minute. My head hurts.

I feel so embarrassed this morning. I can't believe what I did, what I said and what I exposed last night after drinking those bottles of wine. I haven't blushed like this since I was a teenager. What can you all think of me? What my partner will say when he comes home I don't know. Perhaps I should keep it a secret between us. I have another bottle of wine in the cupboard. Don't know if I should go near it after this.

A very shy and coy Jasmine x :caning:

Seamus, you'll have to ask me that question when I've had another drink. My blushes forbid me from answering while sober. If you can call me sober at the minute. My head hurts.

Lol Yes, wine will do that. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Sexy Jasmine you should be proud not embarrassed, and should you ever feel like telling me the answer to my question you can pm me or just enjoy making me wonder, lady choice😊

Sorry your head hurts, seeing your pics makes my head throb in a good way😈

Back