Masturbation rating

Can be anywhere from a 1 to 9 really.. Usually with lots of edging and extended use of my vibrating cock ring and occasionally my prostate toy I can regularly hit a 7-8... 9 is usually after several hours of teasing and eating my pre-cum.

3-4 when done as maintenance, provided a well-written Lit story is on-screen.

8-9 when done in chat with someone I've learned to care about. Which isn't difficult.

Mostly 10. But if I have a new toy and I haven't figured out what to do with it or it doesn't do as purported, can be a 3.

Depends on the length of the session and what I’m using to turn myself on. I’ve rushed some in the shower that were a 1. Other times I’ve had sessions that were nearly two hours that finished at a 10. Some of my best orgasms have been by my own hand. So have some of my worst.

It depends. Sometimes, I'm horny and and I just need release. At times like those, maybe a 4 or 5. Other times, when I know I'm going to have some uninterrupted play time and I can edge, it's a huge 10, some of the most pleasurable orgasms of my life.

If I'm in a hurry it's usually a low number. But last weekend was a long edging session which ended up a 10 for me. Unloaded on my chest and neck.

Always at least a 7 even when it's just a quickie fingers only.

My German-engineered showerhead set on full pulse always at least an 8, usually a 9.

And my wonderous, amazing, fabulous, mind blowing Hitachi ALWAYS at least an 8 for the first orgasm and usually a solid 10 the second and (time permitting) third orgasms!

It depends on who I am thinking about, whose pictures/videos I may be using and if I have the time to just kick back and relax and enjoy a nice slow stroke session. A good slow session is always a good 10. A quick shower stroke is usually a 5 or a 6. If I am video chatting with a lady friend and they are watching me shower, it is always a 10. I love being watched and love knowing they are doing the same as they watch.

As others have said, it depends a lot on the variables. A quickie in the shower will seldom deliver more than a 4 or a 6 at best. However, when I have privacy and time to set myself up the way I like it, with the freedom to indulge in whatever I want at the time, I'd say it's never less than an 8, and very often a 10, these are often my best orgasms, even trumping partner sex.

Rubbing 1 out will never top sex with a partner for me. I just give it tugs so i can get my mind back where i can focus on what im doing. The biggest part of maximizing my climax is by maximizing my mental climax....and that comes from knowing that im, at least partially, responsible for helping my partners climax (or hopefully the plurality of them)

Rubbing 1 out will never top sex with a partner for me. I just give it tugs so i can get my mind back where i can focus on what im doing. The biggest part of maximizing my climax is by maximizing my mental climax....and that comes from knowing that im, at least partially, responsible for helping my partners climax (or hopefully the plurality of them)
I’d agree with this. While I’ve had some really good orgasms from masturbation, none are as satisfying as one that comes from sex. Masturbation is mostly about getting some of my sexual energy out when I’m “backed up”. That said, there is something nice about occasionally focusing just on your own orgasm.

Back