Masturbation rating

Indynudedude

Literotica Guru
This is admittedly a subjective question, but on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as best), what would you generally rate your climax from masturbation? Are there any variables you've noticed that increase or decrease it?

I think it will be fun and enlightening to share our thoughts.

What I usually do is to read a few lit stories while browsing through my collection of erotic images. I use a slide show program on my desktop to cycle through these randomly; I never know what image may raise my blood pressure. This may go on for a couple of hours. Very enjoyable edging.

Although it takes me some little time to achieve, it is like a cannon going off, and leaves me wrung out. As far as variables, having a plentiful supply of lube and taking a break now and then are important. I have a comfortable chair and a bottle of water for hydrating. Obviously I am not in a hurry; I refer to these times as my 'sessions'.

At my age, I can't do this every day, so I go for quality over quantity.

Mmmm there's a lot of variables. I guess my highest climax rating while solo is a 6. That's with edging, toys, and possibly a video. Just me and my imagination, with edging 4, without a 3.

I don't know if this counts but lately I've been playing with myself while Master helps. I'll masterbate while he plays with my breasts and sucks on my nipples, or runs his hand up and over my throat or bites and whispers dirty things in my ear. That one is usually an 8 or 9.

The orgasms I give myself can range from a 4 all the way up to a 10. If I come in secret with people around that boosts the score. If I keep bringing myself to the point where I'm about to come and then stopping that also boosts the eventual score when I do come but it takes a lot of will power. Then if I'm already really excited using a vibrator can push the rating higher still. The other question is how do you rank one or two massive climaxes against a series of slightly smaller ones? But mostly I don't score my orgasms I simply enjoy them.

i'd say most solo orgasms are between 7-10, sometimes better than "real" sex it's my preference to cum in my OL:rose:.

I always try to make it a 10 hehe and I usually get pretty close to that :devil:

Lots of things affect this:

Law of diminishing returns - the first time I cum in a day is always right up near a 10, the fourth time I cum in a day or in quick succession would be much less.

Also if depends on whether I have company. On camera or with a voice conversation is usually more fun than alone. If someone else is giving me a hand (in person) this also raises the score, but I don't think that qualifies as masturbation anymore...

Am I exercising the wonderful imagination I have or am I watching something on the net? These can affect the "score" as well.

Did I cum yesterday or has it been a few days? If it's been a few days I make a bigger mess, which means I enjoyed it more.

When did I last have sex? This too could either raise or lower the score. Am I reliving the good experience or trying hard to forget what happened.

Many many variables. Me time is always an enjoyable experience. Unless I'm interrupted, of course. Then it's a different matter that she'll have to deal with personally. ;)

I always try to make it a 10 hehe and I usually get pretty close to that :devil:

As a guy, I always try to make mine a 10 or the best ever as well. Usually its after edging for an hour or so that i cum the hardest.

Last edited by a moderator:
depends on what i am trying to accomplish. if i am trying to unwind quickly before bed and i am tired, 3-7. if i am taking my time, and horny as hell, 7 and up.

I do a lot of edging which really gets me going. Since I usually do not masturbate to ejaculation until I am incredibly aroused they are usually are a 9 or 10

Almost always a 10 as I usually have time on my side when I do

L:rose:

Usually involves a fair degree of edging. That and time help drive score up to 9s and 10s.

If multiple days In a row or no build up down to 5 probably.

Mine go up and down wildly. I'm pretty sure it's something to do with my medication because they weren't like this before.
I'm not sure which I prefer though, consistency or the unknown.
I'm pretty sure I've hit 11 a few times since starting on the meds, but also a few much lower numbers.

I must be doing something wrong. The only time I feel the need to masturbate is if I've been without my lover for too long. When I cum with her, it's always a 10+. By myself...a3-4. It's just so lacking without her!

I must be doing something wrong. The only time I feel the need to masturbate is if I've been without my lover for too long. When I cum with her, it's always a 10+. By myself...a3-4. It's just so lacking without her!

I wish I didn't feel the need so often!
Since I've discovered the fun and pleasure in having pleasure and pain on my nipples, my number for enjoyment has skyrocketed!

5 to 8 by hand.....

Using a Fleshlight tends to be an 8 -10

Between 6-8, depending on how horny I was, how long I edged it, and what material I was using to stimulate myself.

I can range from a 6 to a high 10,its all about where i am or what im looking at,very true about how highly im aroused or if i want a quickie or have time to really enjoy myself

"Bump"

I can't say that I've had a disappointing or a less than pleasurable orgasm from masturbating. So for me, nothing less than 7 up to a toe-curling 10 :D

Depends if I get impatient its not as good, but if I'm more patient it could actually be better. There is something a bit sad about that though.

Back