Masturbate on cam sites??

I never show myself online, but I've met quite a few guys who just wanted an audience. After turning down many requests for this, eventually, curiosity got the better of me, and I agreed to try watching a younger guy jerk off on cam.

It was a little troublesome to get it up and running (through the site that recently closed), but it worked and it was anonymous.
When the 'action' started, I was prepared to offer some feedback and encouragement through chat, but the guy had apparently already been very worked up.... he lasted all of 30 seconds before blowing his load :ROFLMAO:

Some months later, I tried again with a different guy. This time it was a little more as expected, but I didn't find it very exciting. Maybe it would be different if it was 2-way cam, but I actually doubt it - I'm just not that into watching or being watched.

I can see why it might be attractive to some, but it certainly doesn't work for all.

Does anyone like to get off while on chat sites?
There is some good advice to read on this thread about concealing your identity before using Cam to Cam sites. But they are on my long list of guilty pleasures, so I use them from time to time when I'm in the mood. I can recommend them if you enjoy mutual watching and chatting with another guy. The ladies are quite rare but I've had some hot sessions with a few. 🥳

I never show myself online, but I've met quite a few guys who just wanted an audience. After turning down many requests for this, eventually, curiosity got the better of me, and I agreed to try watching a younger guy jerk off on cam.

It was a little troublesome to get it up and running (through the site that recently closed), but it worked and it was anonymous.
When the 'action' started, I was prepared to offer some feedback and encouragement through chat, but the guy had apparently already been very worked up.... he lasted all of 30 seconds before blowing his load :ROFLMAO:

Some months later, I tried again with a different guy. This time it was a little more as expected, but I didn't find it very exciting. Maybe it would be different if it was 2-way cam, but I actually doubt it - I'm just not that into watching or being watched.

I can see why it might be attractive to some, but it certainly doesn't work for all.
Your reply is indeed "brutally honest," LM. I guess it's a Men Are from Mars, Woman Are from Venus thing. There are dozens of guys for every woman on these Cam to Cam sites. That speaks volumes for the difference in what men and women find arousing. I was a slow learner, but a kind woman explained it clearly to me. :rolleyes:

I have enjoyed myself on cam in the past while watching others do the same. I much prefer masturbating with a woman but it's always fun to watch and be watched, especially the cum shots.

Back