Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

BTW, Brit, Nina, feel free to rewind a bit when I'm using your characters and insert dialog. I didn't want to put words in your mouths.

Vail.
Crazy.
Brilliant.
And I don't know which one you are more of but that was definitely both!

smiles!!!

I was just happy that, over the last few days, I was able to get into the her head(s)

-claps her hands bouncing in a circle-

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aus, I love it! You're a goddess!!

Looks good, looks like I'm still waiting for a opportunity to post, yet.

Yeah, not sure what to do about your char for the moment considering she's unconscious but you can write a dream post for your next one if you like?

Oh and can you edit your first post and add your character picture to it please?

:rose: thank you!

Is the group session for everyone or just Minx and Fuckmeat characters. And sure I can edit my first post. I have an idea for my character but I guess it would have to be a little later in time for I think Tammy would be knocked out for several hours.

enters with jaw well and truly dropped

Wow...Ausus....I mean, wow...you're exceptionally good at being bad :eek:

stumbles off to the cottage in awe

yes... sorry hun... your before me in the roster.. i think.. -checking-.. yup... virgin's last.

No worries...I can go after you if you have a preference for posting first though, if you wanted your Nurse to 'get involved' with Dr Massacre's experiment, don't think it'll ruin anything if we switched round :eek:

No worries...I can go after you if you have a preference for posting first though, if you wanted your Nurse to 'get involved' with Dr Massacre's experiment, don't think it'll ruin anything if we switched round :eek:
Thats a possibility... but.. I kinda like being last.. :) but with all the insanity.. fk.. i dunno.. lemme think on it.. k.. :)

Thats a possibility... but.. I kinda like being last.. :) but with all the insanity.. fk.. i dunno.. lemme think on it.. k.. :)

But of course :eek:
We've got a little while before we're up anyway so no great hurry... :)

But of course :eek:
We've got a little while before we're up anyway so no great hurry... :)
cool beans! yea... we can chat before then... fk... just poke me when its my go...

i'm kinda standing around going...... damn.... would ya look at this... I dont know if this story is more like trying to drive by a 400 car accident on the freeway or walking into a chocolate shop with all the chocolate being on thousands of naked people... but my jaw is on the floor just the same.

-happy dance time.... woohoohoo-

cool beans! yea... we can chat before then... fk... just poke me when its my go...

i'm kinda standing around going...... damn.... would ya look at this... I dont know if this story is more like trying to drive by a 400 car accident on the freeway or walking into a chocolate shop with all the chocolate being on thousands of naked people... but my jaw is on the floor just the same.

-happy dance time.... woohoohoo-

With all the yummy madness and deliciously talented ladies, it has to be the chocolate shop...licks lips...definitely... ;)

Okay....I'm nervous about this, but here it goes.....Minxy, I know you'll tell me if anything needs to be changed or corrected.

goth3.jpg

Name: Estelle (Stella) Morgan

Bio:

Stella was born evil; at least that’s what her mother used to say until she ran off, leaving her, her brother and baby sister when Stella was just six. Their heroin addicted father overdosed one time too many before the state intervened and took Stella, and her siblings into protective custody. By the time Stella was ten she had lost touch with her brother and sister, been in and out of twenty or so foster homes, molested, abused, and neglected. The rage that seethed under her skin was beginning to show; her moods ranged from restless and irritable to anxious and suicidal. When she wasn’t in foster care she was in juvenile detention.

At age eight her then foster sister introduced her to pot, cigarettes and alcohol. She found relief from her mood swings and hungered for more. By sixteen she was doing everything and anything she could get her hands on, stealing, stripping, and prostituting herself, anything to get cash. All of her foster family experiences were the same – single moms who worked multiple jobs and took in foster kids for the money. Stella had no authority figure in her life and acted like it. She was rude, demanding, and self centered. Because she was constantly being shuffled from one place to another she never really attended school. Plus, she found the cash involved in her extracurricular activities too hard to pass up.

The fires started when she was eleven. She had been high and decided to burn leaves in the back yard. Next thing she knew the fence and tree were burning and she watched the fire department put it out as she hid inside a garbage dumpster. She was hooked. Suddenly, a majority of the abandoned houses within a 10 mile radius of her current homes ended up in flames. Strung out on meth, high on heroin or just drunk out of her mind, she never tired of watching a fire blaze.

Stella’s luck ran out when she was caught at the scene of her latest arson. She was arrested and charged with arson and drug possession. Her defense attorney had her plead insanity and the judge shipped her off to the Massacre State Asylum. It wasn’t until then that she was diagnosed as bipolar and a pyromaniac.

Stella has a penchant for writing and drawing, always carrying a notebook with her. She wears her hair long and in front of her face. She doesn’t talk much or open up to anyone, when she does she is either sullen and barely coherent or vulgar and indignant. Her one escape is masturbating in the shower.

yuuuummmmmmmmyyyyyyy........ a tasty little firebug to play with........

wonders if firebugs survive as long as lightning bugs when put in glass jars with tiny little holes in the lid
........... fun. . . . . . . fun. . . . . . . . . fun................

Back