Maryland is for lovers?

The longer they go, the crappier they get. Writers start out with great concepts and spend years developing clever ideas before they get a green light. And then once they're successful, studio execs pressure them to crank out more and more, faster and faster and the writers don't have the time to put in enough thought to maintain the series' quality.

They do it better in England where a season might only be 6 or 8 episodes long, and it might be two or three years between seasons. Love me some BBC America.

Don't mourn a series with a short run; be grateful it wrapped before the life got sucked out of it.

And beings these shows are much more entertaining one doesn't mind seeing the reruns.

Of only everyone solved debates the way we do on Lit, world peace would solve it's self! :cathappy:

With photos and friendly discussion? No thanks—I have no desire to see Trump or Pelosi naked.

(Now that I’ve collectively turned everyone off...)

With photos and friendly discussion? No thanks—I have no desire to see Trump or Pelosi naked.

(Now that I’ve collectively turned everyone off...)

Eh, I was more thinking with witty banter and self love, but yeah, I'm a little turned off now, so I take it back. :cathappy:

Eh, I was more thinking with witty banter and self love, but yeah, I'm a little turned off now, so I take it back. :cathappy:

Self love does reduce stress, and witty banter loosens people up. You’re on to something here...

(I’m enjoying our conversation. Finally, someone whose sarcasm meter may be greater than mine)

Back