Married woman - lesbian affair

That could be very hot. But how are you going to plausibly get them together? There needs to be some sort of triggering event.

That could be very hot. But how are you going to plausibly get them together? There needs to be some sort of triggering event.
She's a partner with the other woman in a doubles match play event at the club, and she sinks a long putt on the final hole to secure the victory for her and her partner. In the excitement of the made putt, the two hug each other very tightly, and both suddenly realize there are sparks flashing that are not related to the golfing. But each is too embarrassed to admit it to the other, so the story goes about how they try to lead each other on without coming right out and saying what they are feeling for each other. Of course the finale will be when they finally realize their true feelings for each other and what happens after that. I could see this being a long burn to a very satisfying conclusion.

A very good idea. Would most country clubs have a locker room? Showers? That's always a good location for some sideways glances and some naughty thoughts. Maybe cocktails in the club bar. The bolder woman gets a little tipsy on an empty stomach. "I just love your lipstick. It makes me want to kiss you," she said, with a giggle. The other woman laughs too thinking her friend is joking. But is she?

PapaRomnatic is quite right. A slow burn seductive story, is definitely a great idea.

She's a partner with the other woman in a doubles match play event at the club, and she sinks a long putt on the final hole to secure the victory for her and her partner. In the excitement of the made putt, the two hug each other very tightly, and both suddenly realize there are sparks flashing that are not related to the golfing. But each is too embarrassed to admit it to the other, so the story goes about how they try to lead each other on without coming right out and saying what they are feeling for each other. Of course the finale will be when they finally realize their true feelings for each other and what happens after that. I could see this being a long burn to a very satisfying conclusion.
I like it!!!

Back