Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Area code

42yo single male. Looking to chat via text, messenger or email with women. I'm in 214/972 area codes. Easy to get along with and not judgmental and dependable job.

508/781 south of boston..49 married...not as good as i once was..but im as good once as i ever was :p PM me...lets chat

Hey,

58 y/o wht/hisp male married curious about mm encounters, not looking for show or talk. I got the imagination side of this urge, covered, so not looking for email exchange.
734/ 48161
Interested in just teasing and talking, just keep walking.

later

throwing my 902 into the mix MWM 55 i know a meeting will never happen with all the choices. So erotic chat will be just fine.

funny 7 years later and not even a blip whoda think it.

Last edited:
Florida 32801 married male needs female

40's and available tonight while wife is out of town. Like to have fun. Any ladies interested?? Orlando area?

bump

Mature (yep, that means older) 54, married, but sexless, in the 785/816 area code. I travel almost everywhere in the US and Canada. In my current situation, my bucket liust will never get fullfilled. PM me!!!

gotta bump

hey

I will be in the 928 area code for the next two weeks. 30/male if any of you lit ladies want to PM Chat talk hookup whatever let me know.

Little exp. livinf in the 575 area

i am a 30 year old male in new mexico i am an artist and love chatting and hopefully meeting one day i am looking for a female plain and simple hope to hear from a wonderful lady!

724 412 304 814

I am near most of these area codes. 724 412 304 814

Single straight attractive fit white male 40's. Chat, RP, friends, Meet

Ladies only, please

Don't everybody jump at once....(sarcasm font)

608 area code but soon moving to 218, 30 male interested in the opposite sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back