Mari's nest ... Rustic Escape ...

its nice to snuggle with you, in front of this fire.

He laid his head against your and he let out a sigh.

"So peaceful"

Yes ... that's what I like about this place ... isolated, but lovely and quiet ...
A perfect place to relax and even work at times ...

Mari :rose:

i am reading the past posts, very hot. Turning me on babe.

He grinned .

"yes very relaxing, and I do like hanging out with you."

"Oh just friends spending time together."

He smiled at her.

"Yes it is nice to just hang out and relax."

"Just how close Mari?"

He looked to her and smiled as he rubbed her back now with his one hand

"Aww come on now... its just you and me here..."

Now I let my two hands rub over your shoulders, giving you a nice massage.

"tell me something sexy."

He giggled

"ok, ok. I get it..."

I massage your shoulders some more.

"Hows work?"

I ate something quickly. I have to head off and really get to work now.

Thanks for dropping by ... I'll catch you again later, perhaps?

*hugs*

Mari x :rose:

Quarantine-Area-Posters-Signs-Banners-Industrial.gif

*snuggled on sofa lost amongst a heap of blankies ... weary and wan*

:rose:

s3-4308.jpg

Sets her gift from AMC in the centre of the table and settles to drink a coffee before her fire.
Picking up her papers to work through as she sits comfortably on the sofa.
With such thoughtfulness shown to her all is truly well with the world... :rose:

*Ringing the bell and realizing that she is out for the day, I leave a small token of thanks and a short note*

Mari,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the Inn yesterday and thank you for the kind words. I look forward to seeing you again.

Fun

41prm%2BJwN%2BL.jpg

*Returns for a lunch time break, intending to eat, shower and then spend some time settled at home in my nest to continue with the dreaded paper work.
Halts in surprise as I see the gift left just outside the door.*

41prm%2BJwN%2BL.jpg

*Intrigued, I pick up the chocolates and read the attached note.*

Mari,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the Inn yesterday and thank you for the kind words. I look forward to seeing you again.

Fun

*Surprised and touched by such a kind gesture, I take the lovely gift inside setting it down carefully and re-reading the note with a smile before heading into my kitchen to set about considering what to make for lunch ... *

*Ducking out for a quick lunch, Fun is happy to get away from the office for a few minutes. It's been an interesting morning.

Though mired in Quickbooks Hell, his readings of Mari's work the night before apparently left a greater impression on him then he initially thought. While mindlessly clicking away and entering the ever boring financials, his mind kept drifting to her kind words to him and her previous writings.

Frankly, it was beginning to cause a bit of a situation since he was partially hard all morning and it made sitting still a little difficult.

For fun, he decides to skip lunch and stop by the Nest to see if the lights are on.*

Ding Dong.

For fun, he decides to skip lunch and stop by the Nest to see if the lights are on.*

Ding Dong.

*Rises and heads for the door wondering who could be calling in the middle of the day*

Fun!!

*Exclaims in surprise and hugs him delightedly.*

How good of you to visit. And thank you for the lovely gift, so thoughtful.
Do come in ... ?

Last edited:
*Rises and heads for the door wondering who could be calling in the middle of the day*

Fun!!

*Exclaims in surprise and hugs him delightedly.*

How good of you to visit. And thank you for the lovely gift, so thoughtful.
Do come in ... ?

*He is surprised but welcomes the hug with pleasure, wrapping his arms around her curvy form and giving a gentle squeeze. He hopes his "situation" is not too noticeable or embarrassing.*

I'm really happy you liked the Chocolates. I wanted to stop by and say a quick hello.

I'm on my lunch break at the moment, and I found my mind drifting to thoughts of your writings all day.

I'd be glad to come in for a minute or so if have the time.

I was sorry that I missed you this morning Fun.

*Guides him into the front room and invites him to take a seat on the sofa.
The room warmed by the fire, the place cosy and relaxed with small tables scattered around some with piles of papers and books beneath.
A main table to the side, round in shape with 4 chairs positioned around it.
In the middle of that table is a vase with white roses, the chocolates also sit near the centre.*

If you're on your lunch break can I get you something to eat or drink?
It's so good of you to drop by whether for minutes or as long as you wish ... though I will try and be good and not tempt you to play truant.

*ggls*

Back