~ Mara ~ now & then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes. Would love to get all that hair wet with your pussy juices then rub my beard all over it as I lick it. Your bouquet would be in my beard all day for pleasurable inhaling and tasting. Mmm

Ssssteamy...

steamy works... plus slippery would work as well...[/QUOTE]

Mmm... Either way, other fluids would be involved.
:kiss::heart:

Thanks, darlin -- it's lovely having you around

I do love the feeling.

glad you love the feeling, the look is damn sexy on you

Hands and oil... Melting...

and at such an early at hour at that as well... a lovely breakfast... and such lovely female charms... volunteering to do the your next photo shoot.

Laughing... Gasp! Such a beginning to the day.

Remember, pink and purple look great together. :D

You're right! Now why didn't I think of that?!

My heart pounds, my brow sweats...is it the coffee or....

Such memorable delights. :rose:

Hope you didn't choke on your coffee, darlin'.

You have a beautiful pussy Mara, although there is something lacking.......:devil::devil::devil: ME! :rose::rose:

Ta Dah!!!

Gone for a few days and my my my, what wonderful treats I return to find Mara! Pink, tails and toes, oh yesss. Seeing Mara spread gets me hot and hard so fucking fast, thanks for the tease, Babe.

Glad you were back in time for the end of thread treats, m'dear.

Yes. Would love to get all that hair wet with your pussy juices then rub my beard all over it as I lick it. Your bouquet would be in my beard all day for pleasurable inhaling and tasting. Mmm

Oooh... And the kissing would be tasty, too...

So yummy!!!! While I love it when you do share pics like this, I am always happy when you share any of your pics!!!! Of course, you know me, and it is always about the breasts!!!!😈😈😈😈.

Wow! Has to be top five all time!:kiss:

Happy dance!!! Thanks, Alien. That means a lot. :kiss::heart:

I am a fan of pink....

Enjoy, darlin'

Mmmmm so very delicious! Let me pleasure that sweetness with my lips and tongue sexy lady!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

Oooh... Swoon.

So yummy!!!! While I love it when you do share pics like this, I am always happy when you share any of your pics!!!! Of course, you know me, and it is always about the breasts!!!!😈😈😈😈.

You're an equal opportunity appreciator and I am grateful for all the love and loyalty you've shown me. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back