Man, just relaxing

Watching soccer while i get my iron pumped ... i think i am in heaven. And just for the record: You asked first about soccer ... :D

LOL you better get ready, any Rielsing chilled to......:D, or bitte an bit ( I'm sure I spelled this wrong)
Oeps I m sorry, but I do love soccer and your Iron poole :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

LOL you better get ready, any Rielsing chilled to......:D, or bitte an bit ( I'm sure I spelled this wrong)
Oeps I m sorry, but I do love soccer and your Iron poole :D:devil:

I'll let you sit on my iron while i am drinking Riesling and you can have the Bit (short for Bitburger). Believe it or not i don't like beer very much.

I'll let you sit on my iron while i am drinking Riesling and you can have the Bit (short for Bitburger). Believe it or not i don't like beer very much.

MMMM YOU got a DEAL.
Waiting for Scotty to beam me up to your pole.....:devil:
And I want a glass of chilled Rieslinger.
LOL me to, but always remembered that phrase ........;)

Wow your german is very impressive :kiss:

I swear i almost punched a fucking hole into the wall looking at all the chances the germans wasted so poorly :mad::(:mad:

Ok, at least germany has won. Pretty average game tough. :cool:

Last edited:
Mmm.....:devil:

But, what the hell is in the first pic?!! Looks like a weapon of torture!! :eek: :D

It is called a bending-barbell, i make another photo in a few days were it is in action ... it is for building up your chest and your bizeps :cool:

It is called a bending-barbell, i make another photo in a few days were it is in action ... it is for building up your chest and your bizeps :cool:

I think you could do someone an injury with that! :D

I think you could do someone an injury with that! :D

You could, but apart from that it is a really good training device. I store it under my bed and yes if someone tries to come to my home and tries to rob me he could be up for a big surprise :cool:

I am off watching soccer now, everyone have a nice day, maybe i will return later :kiss::cool::D

Back