Man accidentally gives love potion to cougar.

Cfnmlover84

Literotica Guru
So this guy who's a college student has a crush on the girl who lives in the room next to his, He gets a love potion from a female scientist who tells him that if will only work if the person desires him, He puts it in a beer bottle in her fridge, The next day he hears a knock on his door, It's from the girl's mother, She says that she always had a crush on him ever since seeing him from when she was picking up her daughter, Oh shit, He realizes she must have drank the beer that was in her daughter's fridge, She forces him to strip and then tapes his mouth shut so he won't wake up her daughter next door with his loud moaning from the incredible blowjob she's about to give him.

Last edited:
Could be a fun story. Would be interesting to see a back story of the love potions origins.

So this guy who's a college student has a crush on the girl who lives in the room next to his, He gets a love potion from a witch who tells him that if will only work if the person desires him, He puts it in a beer bottle in her fridge, The next day he hears a knock on his door, It's from the girl's mother, She says that she always had a crush on him ever since seeing him from when she was picking up her daughter, Oh shit, He realizes she must have drank the beer that was in her daughter's fridge, She forces him to strip and then tapes his mouth shut so he won't wake up her daughter next door with his loud moaning from the incredible blowjob she's about to give him.

Normally, anything that is mind-controlly only works if its also horror for me. This one though? This actually sounds like a fun comeuppance story.

The college student could be creep who doesn't understand how creepy he is. Even this girl has rebuffed him. Now, through sheer bad-luck/karma, he's about to creeped on.

I'm curious though, how does the mom get the presumably unwilling guy into her home and force him to strip?

I'm curious though, how does the mom get the presumably unwilling guy into her home and force him to strip?

She's doesn't take him to her home, She goes to his dorm room after consuming the tainted beer in her daughter's fridge in the room next to his, He's waiting in his dorm dressed in only a robe readying to pounce on the daughter when she walks in, Only he's shocked when the mom walks in and forces him to get out of the robe, She starts sucking his cock but tapes his mouth shut so he won't alert the daughter next door, When he tries to remove the tape she ties his hands up with the robe tie, She gives this kid a taste of his own medicine and uses him as a sex object.

Last edited:
The college student could be creep who doesn't understand how creepy he is. Even this girl has rebuffed him. Now, through sheer bad-luck/karma, he's about to creeped on.

I think the idea is that he's a very good looking stud who's had good luck with other girls on the campus that it hurts his ego when the daughter rejects him, That's why he gets the love potion because he foolishly thinks the only reason why she doesn't want him is because she has some secret desire for him, When it's actually the mother who has a crush on him, The love potion only works if the person actually desires him.

I think the idea is that he's a very good looking stud who's had good luck with other girls on the campus that it hurts his ego when the daughter rejects him, That's why he gets the love potion because he foolishly thinks the only reason why she doesn't want him is because she has some secret desire for him, When it's actually the mother who has a crush on him, The love potion only works if the person actually desires him.

An Entitled creep. :)

Could be a fun story. Would be interesting to see a back story of the love potions origins.

The love potion was created by a female scientist who's husband left her. It unlocks the secret desires of whoever it's given to. Claire always had a crush on Bobby even though her daughter Jessica thought he was a creep, She always had a secret fantasy where she would take sexual control of a younger man and do whatever she wanted to him.

Last edited:
I changed it to a female scientist. Is that better.

Maybe. TBH you can sling the 'love potion' as well. I'm not at all sure that anyone has ever proven that such a thing as an 'aphrodisiac' actually works. Modern stuff like Rohypnol and the like are a different matter but then we're not actually talking about willing engagement with consent, are we?

I guess I'm something of a slave to believability and the need to ground things at least a teensy bit in that sad old thing, reality...

Update:
Story is 50% done. Still needs some work on character descriptions, the final sex scene and the ending.

Gay twist

Or you could really put the screws to the creep who tries to get the girl with a love potion. Instead of the girl he likes drinking the potion, it’s her gay friend Gary who drinks it. Now he has a gay guy chasing him begging to let him suck his cock. He goes to sleep that night and dreams he’s getting a blowjob from some hot cheerleader, only to wake up to Gary under his covers deep throating him.

I'm wondering what's the best idea, Him planting the beer in the daughter's fridge, Where it's accidentally consumed by her mother, or her mother visiting him in his dorm where he accidentally gives her the tainted beer.

Last edited:
Hmm, planting it could be a bit hard. You could have him put it in the refrigerator, because it has to be cool to work for some reason. Then the mother comes by to visit her daughter, but she isn't home, so she knocks on the guy's door, wanting to wait for her in his apartment. He ends up having to go to the bathroom, and while he's in there, she gets thirsty and opens his fridge, sees the beer, and takes it. By the time he's done in the bathroom, it's too late, and then your scene ensues.

Hmm, planting it could be a bit hard. You could have him put it in the refrigerator, because it has to be cool to work for some reason. Then the mother comes by to visit her daughter, but she isn't home, so she knocks on the guy's door, wanting to wait for her in his apartment. He ends up having to go to the bathroom, and while he's in there, she gets thirsty and opens his fridge, sees the beer, and takes it. By the time he's done in the bathroom, it's too late, and then your scene ensues.

That's a great idea, Thank you.

As for mis-sent love potions, I have always thought the solution to that was just too easy: Buy a second love potion, and take it while in the presence of the person that is potion-locked on you. If you're in love with each other, problem solved. (Even if you originally wanted someone else)

As for mis-sent love potions, I have always thought the solution to that was just too easy: Buy a second love potion, and take it while in the presence of the person that is potion-locked on you. If you're in love with each other, problem solved. (Even if you originally wanted someone else)

Technically, yes, but then... I think there's a reason why love potions are unique-ish, hard to get, or astronomically priced, at least for the needy fool.

If the love potion is in a mist/aerosol form, that might be an easier way to explain the cougar accidentally exposing herself to it (thinking it's some kind of perfume she's unfamiliar with).

So the mother has the way with him. The next day he visits the daughter and she offers him a beer and he discovers the mother never drank the potion...

Oh, sorry, my bad. Thought this thread would involve fighting off a wild animal in heat... wait...maybe it does????

I'm currently stuck at the part where i have to describe the characters physical appearances. There was a person i was PMing who said they were going to help, But they never got back to me and now they're ignoring my messages. There are 4 model images that i used to base the characters on and i will pm them to whoever is interested in helping me describe them.

I realize this post is from January and the problem has most likely been resolved by now, but I have to ask: why do you need to describe the characters' physical appearances? I never bother, unless it is essential to the plot. And even then, it is better to "show" rather than "tell" by letting the characteristics come up in the story actions.

Other than that, just let the readers fill in what they think the characters should look like. They will be more invested in them that way.

I realize this post is from January and the problem has most likely been resolved by now, but I have to ask: why do you need to describe the characters' physical appearances? I never bother, unless it is essential to the plot. And even then, it is better to "show" rather than "tell" by letting the characteristics come up in the story actions.

Other than that, just let the readers fill in what they think the characters should look like. They will be more invested in them that way.

It has been resolved.

Final update.

Story is finished but i keep rewriting parts of it, will publish when i'm fully satisfied with it.

Back