Male Looking For Female For Fun And Conversation

Hi!

I'm 39, close to Toronto in Canada. I'm here looking for a woman to get to know and have some fun with: online, definitely, but if you're in the Toronto area as well, getting together in person is a consideration once COVID isn't a concern.

I'm happily married in an open marriage. We know we both talk to other people and we respect each other's privacy, so anything you and I might share (including conversations) stays between us. I'm here for some fun, some flirting, and some interesting conversation. I'm fine with anyone of any relationship status, and someone attached may even be easier, with the understanding that I'm not going to compromise my relationship. We're all here for sex, but for me, I enjoy it more when there's a connection, so getting to know you a bit is important for me.

I'm a heavier guy (5'10 and around 300 lbs), open to all forms of pleasure. I'm moderately kinky, fairly adventurous, and a switch; I find it equally fun to take charge, let someone else take charge, or be equally focused on doing things to each other. I find getting to hear each other really hot, and I'm open to any other form of online fun. Roleplay is fun on occasion, but I don't enjoy it enough to want to do it each time we talk.

Making love is like a good conversation, though; if one person is doing all the talking or taking all the action for an extended period of time (especially online, where it's only the other's words or sounds that you can react to), it's not as interesting, for me at least. I value intelligence, honesty, and a good sense of humour, both in and out of the bedroom. Consent and respect are both sexy and essential.

My hobbies all run fairly nerdy: I love music but especially jazz, play modern jazz keyboards, love board games, video games, and Dungeons & Dragons. I'm fairly creative and always open to discovering new things; it's as fun for me to explore shared interests as it is to learn about the things that interest you that I'm less familiar with.

Practically, I'm a night owl and am on a computer throughout the day for work, able to chat a bit at times, so I've got a fair amount of time to chat, though real life always comes first for both of us. I do prefer having some way to have a conversation, rather than using PMs here or e-mails to send longer messages back and forth. Something like Discord, Skype, or Hangouts is preferred, as it can be used on a computer as well as a phone, but I do have Kik or Snapchat as well. As long as you're at least 18 and as long as we connect, everything else (age, race, body shape and size) doesn't matter to me. Send me a message if you're interested in seeing where things go. Thanks for reading and I hope you find the person you're looking for!

Last edited:
Back