Making Yourself Squirt

It is totally a control thing. I have been trying to do it to myself for years. And this time I wasn't event trying. I normally only masturbate clitorally. But last week I really felt like I needed to be filled. So I put my middle and ringer finger up as far as I could into my vagina. Further than I have ever have myself. And it was almost instant that I started hearing the gushing noise and then feeling my hand get soaked. Was so fun!

see ive been switching from normal penetrating to clitoral orgasms lol
I'm a bigger gal so its harder to reach down and get my fingers in deep, normally need a toy.

Lately been playing with my bullet vibrator on my clit more, to edge and tease, last night i definitely had a few quick orgasms that wore me out lol

Well, to each his own, I suppose, and here's a little tale to illustrate the point (and isn't that what we're here for?).

I'd just gotten out of the service, and was banging around So. Cal in the '60s, and a good buddy of mine from my last outfit, who had also just gotten out, was going out with a hot little redhead from the south - which made her even hotter to me, since that's where my own roots are.

To my amazement, though, he one day told me that sometimes, when she was really into it, she'd come so hard she would piss in his bed. We both found this amazing and incredibly freaky, but he wasn't happy about it, since she was soaking his sheets and mattress.

Shortly after, one hot summer night at a totally wild party at his place, he found me, pretty well marinated, and pulling me aside, said, "Man, I've been upstairs with Layla and I've given her all I have, but it's not enough. She wants more. I told her you were here, and would she like me to send you up. She giggled and said, 'Sure, I've wanted to do him since you introduced us.' so there you go, bud. She's up there waiting for you."

What could I say? Before I could answer that either, I was taking the stairs two at a time, with hot ginger on my mind. I eased into his room and she was on his bed, naked in the soft light and not at all bashful about it. She just smiled, cocked an eyebrow and held up the sheet.

There had been a lot of sexual tension between us over time, and suddenly we were locked together, in total sexual bliss. We went at it like we'd both just been released from prison, and suddenly she was yelling "Oh fuck me, fuck me!" and thrusting into me with incredible force, and then I felt something warm gushing over my balls, which touched off a thermonuclear eruption in me, like nothing I'd ever felt before in my young life. When we could finally get our breath, she felt the sheets and said, "Uh oh, I've done it again, and your buddy's not going to be happy - again." I just chuckled and said, "Well fuck 'im if he can't take a joke." I wasn't sure what had happened, but I knew I loved it.

Fast forward thirty years, and I was playing with a couple I'd just met on a web site, and the husband had gotten completely stoned and wandered off, when the wife invited me into the bedroom. Soon I was locked onto a delicious nipple, with two fingers busy on her g-spot, when it happened again. And later again, when she soaked my face.

Years later, I'd just gotten together with a lady I'd known back in high school, and she'd turned out to be hotter than I'd ever thought women our age could possibly still be. She would get wetter than a schoolgirl, and after we'd been together for a while, she began to squirt, albeit despite her best efforts not to, since she thought I'd think it freaky. She told me she'd been playing with a vibe lately, and suddenly started giving herself tremendous orgasms in which she'd soak her hand and sheets. She said she wanted to just let herself go with me too, but was having a lot of trouble with just letting go and letting it happen, despite my words of encouragement.

So you see, it can happen at all ages, and as we've seen here, almost every man loves it and wants you to let it happen, so he knows you're not holding back, but just surrendering completely to the moment. So go for it girl, and if he can't deal, then wish him good bye and good luck.

Sweet girl did you ever show the new boyfriend your new skill?

It was a really weird day...he is not my boyfriend. He is someone that I was hoping would turn into that. Turned out to be a lot of talk and couldn't deliver in many ways when we saw each other. And I brought up the squirting but he said he was nervous to see it and I wasn't turned on enough to show him. Really sad

It was a really weird day...he is not my boyfriend. He is someone that I was hoping would turn into that. Turned out to be a lot of talk and couldn't deliver in many ways when we saw each other. And I brought up the squirting but he said he was nervous to see it and I wasn't turned on enough to show him. Really sad

Well the 'many ways' is more than enough reason to discontinue the courting with this man, never mind his nervousness at your mention of female ejaculation..! This is really sad, I can't imagine what it must be like chatting with a woman that is open enough to tell me how she ejaculates when she orgasms.. I think I'd need an embarrassing toilet pit stop..!

Well, that's a shame. His loss.

I have heard of this but never seen it in person. I find it fascinating. Is the orgasm more intense when you squirt? Does it feel different?

How can one be "nervous to see it"? :eek: I am sorry for your disappointment

I have heard of this but never seen it in person. I find it fascinating. Is the orgasm more intense when you squirt? Does it feel different?

I know my wife says it is. It's a stronger orgasm and usually she squirts twice and then is spent

This has turned into one of my favourite threads. If you're looking for someone who would worship your squirting, look no further. It's incredibly hot.

see ive been switching from normal penetrating to clitoral orgasms lol
I'm a bigger gal so its harder to reach down and get my fingers in deep, normally need a toy.

Lately been playing with my bullet vibrator on my clit more, to edge and tease, last night i definitely had a few quick orgasms that wore me out lol

Sounds good to me! I think it's so important a woman learns what she likes!

Well the 'many ways' is more than enough reason to discontinue the courting with this man, never mind his nervousness at your mention of female ejaculation..! This is really sad, I can't imagine what it must be like chatting with a woman that is open enough to tell me how she ejaculates when she orgasms.. I think I'd need an embarrassing toilet pit stop..!

Aw that's so flattering! I am very confident in myself and love what a sexually open woman I am. I feel bad for him in a way since he will never experience the true pleasure of giving into all of your desires and accepting that from someone back.

Hopefully next time I'll meet someone who wants to see cum gush out of my pussy!

I actually don't always orgasm and squirt simultaneously. In fact, I find it easier to squirt after an orgasm. They are two totally different feelings but insanely intense!

This has turned into one of my favourite threads. If you're looking for someone who would worship your squirting, look no further. It's incredibly hot.

You are so sweet! I'm glad you're enjoying the thread I've started. Do you have any squirting stories? Have you made a woman do it? If so, how?

I think squirting is the hottest!! I thought i had her close one time. She looked and moved unlike any time i had ever seen her. So intense! She became very emotional right before and after she came (no squirting though). She just laid there in a heap of sexiness. I was never more attracted to her. She looked beautiful :heart:

Later on i asked (begged really lol) if we could try to get her to that point again someday. No interest, zero. None. Wtf?? She described it as one the most intense orgasms she ever had yet its always "next time maybe" ..... Total disappointment :confused:

I think squirting is the hottest!! I thought i had her close one time. She looked and moved unlike any time i had ever seen her. So intense! She became very emotional right before and after she came (no squirting though). She just laid there in a heap of sexiness. I was never more attracted to her. She looked beautiful :heart:

Later on i asked (begged really lol) if we could try to get her to that point again someday. No interest, zero. None. Wtf?? She described it as one the most intense orgasms she ever had yet its always "next time maybe" ..... Total disappointment :confused:

That is the most awful and foolish thing I've ever heard! If you got me to that point I'd be the one begging you to get me there again! Sounds like something I could really use right now...

You are so sweet! I'm glad you're enjoying the thread I've started. Do you have any squirting stories? Have you made a woman do it? If so, how?

Sadly, I've never been with a woman who has squirted. Lord knows I've tried, but it would seem they were never really able to just let themselves go. A woman like you, I'd worship.

Wow. Nervous? If I was with a girl that could squirt I'd want to see her masturbate in front of me with my mouth wide open.

That is the most awful and foolish thing I've ever heard! If you got me to that point I'd be the one begging you to get me there again! Sounds like something I could really use right now...

Lord knows im willing and able :D

I appreciate that! Onto the next guy! haha

Why don't you tell us a story. A story about how you make yourself squirt. Ho you start and what you do to get warmed up. What do you think about while you do it.

Back