Making Yourself Squirt

Scared?

Thanks everyone!

Men - do you think if I was putting on a little masturbation show for my man he would want to see this or would it scare him? Like a new guy that doesn't know I squirt at all yet.

Dont date a candyass, Hon. So we are all here oversexed, but if U like to jerk yourself (quite normal) he should be pleased to watch, be inspired, and offer to help.

Thanks everyone!

Men - do you think if I was putting on a little masturbation show for my man he would want to see this or would it scare him? Like a new guy that doesn't know I squirt at all yet.

I dare say he'd love it!

I am just very excited and wanted to post on here...I just made myself squirt for the first time!

Men have made it happen in the past when fingering me, but I never knew how to do it myself.

I was playing around and edging myself. Then I pushed my fingers all the way in side very deeply (I have short fingers so I guess not that deep) and started hearing that beautiful, squishy, wet noise that lets you know it's coming. And then I soaked my bed sheets completely! It felt amazing!

Congratulations! How exciting! The orgasm is wonderful when you squirt, isn't it?

That is so cool, I'm excited for you! I bet he would love to see you pleasure yourself like that and join in with you!

Thanks everyone!

He would love it!

I remember making an ex girlfriend of mine squirt from my car. I was in the car, engine running & was preparing to leave. My ex was stood next to my door, so I wound the window down & put my hand under her skirt, pulling her knickers to one side then inserting my fingers in her.

She was shielded from view by the car from the neighbours houses. I remember her saying how scared she was that someone might see what was going on. Anyway, I just carried on fingering her with two fingers, curling them towards me. I could hear her breath getting more ragged until eventually she soaked my hand & her legs! She stumbled a little, trying to keep on her feet. Very erotic it was 😁.

That is insanely sexy. Thank you for sharing. I don't think I'd be able to walk after something like that. My real fetish is public sex and nudity

Hot as hell

Gushing. I had the projectile thing wit a vibe on my clit a few times. But with fingers it's definitely gushing

That is so hot Sweetgirl. I promise he'll love to see it. If, for some reason, he is gay and doesn't appreciate it, let me know and I'll drive to you just to give you an audience.

Thanks everyone!

post a video so we could see and let you know if he'll enjoy it too....:D

Thanks everyone!

For the life of me I can't fathom, as a guy, not wanting to watch you pleasure yourself to a gushing orgasm. If you left the gushing as a surprise, I would be so turned on, you would be in for a long night of orgasms.

For the life of me I can't fathom, as a guy, not wanting to watch you pleasure yourself to a gushing orgasm. If you left the gushing as a surprise, I would be so turned on, you would be in for a long night of orgasms.

I agree. I've never experienced this but it sounds amazing to see:)

Squirting is hot as fuck. Many years ago, I made my GF squirt while giving her oral sex. Loved it! :devil::kiss:

So fun to squirt, especially in MrTs face and mouth!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It's so hot when a man is passionate about pleasing a woman!

It's a shame you ever let that splash onto the bed...I'd prefer catching it

Last edited by a moderator:
I've made myself squirt on several occasions. Never has a man, however.

I love a woman squirting, I am actually proud of myself for making 2 women squirt for the first time. I LOVE it when she squirted in my mouth, loved having it all over my face then I cleaned her up. He is a very lucky guy.

I have a vibrator that is bent at the tip and can reach places inside me that sometimes makes me squirt. Not go off like a sprinkler or a garden hose but sort of gush out a little and ooze down my butt. Still, it is really intense when it happens. Once and a while it happens with a partner but not very often.

I wrote about vaginal weightlifting elsewhere on this site once upon a time, but that is very much related to this topic.

because the thing that makes you able to ejaculate is if you actually have strong, healthy vaginal constriction muscles... it also helps with your overall connection to your own sexual energy and gives you deeper, better controlled, fuller orgasms.

The people that advocate for vaginal weight lifting do things like lifting... like...surfboards and stuff... which makes the whole thing look really weird. But it's much simpler and easier than that, and it's one of the MOST helpful things you can do to improve your sex life.

plus... you know... you get to squirt. which is awesome.

Back