M4F, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Well, having lurked on this site for a few years now, it does feel a little strange and awkward putting up an advert here. But what the hell, here goes...

This is reaching out to any ladies on this list living in Oxford / central Oxfordshire in the United Kingdom (although possibly SW London might also work).

Does the following describe you?

You're married or in a long-term relationship. Maybe you have kids, maybe a mortgage, perhaps a pension plan tied up with your partner. Your partner's a nice enough person, you get on fine and you don't argue. You have stability and on the face of it, everything seems fine.

But the thrill has gone. You have sex rarely or not at all and the thought of it with your partner just makes you think "meh!". The lack of meaningful sex is forming a hole in your life. You miss the excitement, fun, and heat of a passionate sexual relationship with someone that really wants you and makes you feel special again. Perhaps you have fetishes you want to explore but find them difficult to bring up with the partner you've been with for so long.

However, you're afraid of having an affair that might lead to breaking your marriage. You don't want to put your partner and family through the hell of a divorce. The financial consequences might be to severe: losing the house, losing the pension, losing everything. So, you're stuck in a limbo, wishing you could meet someone out of context that wouldn't necessarily threaten your marriage but could meet the need to feel wanted and provide the joy of lots of sex.

Almost certainly, friends have tried to be helpful by unhelpfully telling you the best thing to do is talk it all through with your partner, as if everything was so simple.

Well, the above pretty much describes where I am and I've decided I need to do something about it. If you feel the same, please DM me. We'll just message each other to start with to see if we might click. If it works out, we can arrange to meet somewhere neutral and safe like a pub and see how we get on. We can decide where things go after that. At any point, either of us can drop out if we think it is not working.

I'll tell you more about myself if you DM: there are some basic detilas on my profile page. I don't mind what age, race, or size you are, attraction is mostly around personality for me.

So, I hope this resonates with someone out there and, whoever you are, I look forward to hearing from you.

Well, I've had some very nice messages from people a little further afield than Oxfordshire - please do get in touch if you like, it's nice to make contact.

I've also had some messages from gentlemen, a little to my surprise. I'm not sure they fully read the advert.

Anyway, nothing yet from anyone local. It's probably a stretch of faith, there are a relatively small number of people in Oxfordshire and finding someone might be difficult. Still, glass half-full and all that :) I wait to hear.

Hi Maria, thank you for saying hello :) Brighton is a fantastic place. I've been there only a few times but I think it qualifies as about the coolest place in the UK! Just *very* expensive to buy anything!

Back