M seeking F (or M playing F) for an all inclusive holiday. Medium Dom/sub play

Roger6978

Master
Online Roleplay:M seeking F (or M playing F) for an all inclusive holiday. Medium Dom/sub play

I'll play an older gentleman of 65. I'll be fat, and hairy.

Seeking a female or a male playing a female for an all inclusive, all expenses paid holiday in a resort.

The premises will be me putting out an advert on a website seeking a female for this holiday. It'll be an adult website, so you'll know what will be involved to a certain degree.

It'll be slow burning roleplay, and I'm not seeking paragraphs at a time. More of a conversational roleplay and paragraphs when required. It'll start from the point of first contact. I like to make it realistic and a normal setting. Ideas of some of scenes include shopping (leading to clothing control.), Poolside, hotel room etc.

Ideally I'll like to play this on Skype text chat, replying as and when we can. Definitely would like to use online pictures to imagine it better.

If interested, please reply with a picture and/or description of yourself with a short description of your current situation and personality.

Kinks include: Dom/sub, oral, dirty talking, training, outfit control.

Looking forward to your replies.

But why fat? If you do roleplay you can look however you want. Big and muscular for example.
Fat is rarely regarded attractive - even nowadays with 'no fat shamers' around, still most people deep down know it's unhealhy, even if that's not PC to say it aloud.

Well this roleplay is around falling for the mind and words and the not physical appearance. It's also something I like to play as part of this. Don't really understand your need to comment on this. But thanks for the bump up!

Well this roleplay is around falling for the mind and words and the not physical appearance. It's also something I like to play as part of this. Don't really understand your need to comment on this. But thanks for the bump up!
I'm a girl,
I'm new in this,
infact it's the first time trying.
I'll do chatting only
on telegram only...
I won't share pics, I can show my face pic, but not the body pics
I can do chatting only.
I won't do any voice or video calling
I can match your time zone.
I'm not going to share my identity or country etc.
if these things are OK,
I'll try to do the role play.
You can try initially,
if im ok, we can continue, else we'll quit.

But are you going to script this entire thing for a story?

But why fat? If you do roleplay you can look however you want. Big and muscular for example.
Fat is rarely regarded attractive - even nowadays with 'no fat shamers' around, still most people deep down know it's unhealhy, even if that's not PC to say it aloud.
I would play it from the Reluctance standpoint. I’m not necessarily physically attracted irl to a fat, older guy so that adds an additional layer to the seduction. I can see how it would be intriguing to be seduced and dominated by an everyday Joe rather than the quintessential male fantasy guy.

Back