M, 50s, married, on the lighter milder side seeking F, also kinda light, kinda mild

jsmiam

Literotica Whisperer
With nothing but respect for those who are more truly and deeply in the lifestyle, I’m a milder and less extreme version, and as I like to say, “not that there’s anything wrong with that!”

I’m just me, my own way. Mild, by many standards, but still, just enough dominant tendencies in my own way to count. I like the excitement of knowing a message is waiting for me. looking mainly for messaging back and forth, with occasionally more time to spend online.

Meaning, I do have a few streaks of doing things a certain way, that some might call dominant, and some would not. My way is… that sometimes I want to do something so I take charge and do it. Maybe a fun challenge here and there too. Having orgasms for me. No cruelty, no pain, no dungeons, no dragons. Talk about and joke around about more than just sex, but sex too.

And humor (corny jokes mostly, if you’re wondering. I’m the king of cornhole (anything corn related).) I don’t believe any rule anywhere says no humor. And even if there were one, I’d kid around anyway.

So, maybe you’re out there too, a few streaks of liking certain mildly submissive things, nothing resembling extreme, that some might call submissive, but some would not?

And why not just say this out loud: I realize I might be too boring for some. So if this put you to sleep, don’t write. If this is keeping you awake, then definitely write. ;-)

So if you’re your own unique way too, probably also a mild version of submissive in certain sexual ways and wanna talk and laugh a bit (hint: if you like corny jokes, you should definitely lend me your ear!) then i think we’ll get along Nicely. I’m a nice looking well preserved married M 50s iso mutual attraction. I tend to prefer also married, near my age, but I like rule breakers too.

Is this you? We should chat! Write me a PM. And if you hate me, write me too but send a bikini pic to show me what I’m missing. ;-)

Last edited:
✞︎♋︎■︎♓︎●︎●︎♋♌♏♋︎■︎⬧︎
❄︎♒♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♋︎●︎ 🙵♓︎■︎♎
✌︎❒︎♏♎♏︎●︎♓♍♓︎□︎◆︎⬧︎
✡︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♐♓︎■︎♎

✌︎■︎♎︎ ⬧︎♏♍︎❒︎♏︎⧫︎ ♍︎□︎♎♏︎⬧︎
🕈︎♏︎●︎●︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ♌︎□︎♎♏︎⬧︎
☠︎□︎⬥︎ ⬧︎♏︎■︎♎︎ 🏱︎💣
❄︎♒♏︎■︎ ✋︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ⬧︎♏♏︎ ❻︎♏︎❍︎

Hints are usually not my thing
I played on my phone named webding-aling.

((Edit and fyi regarding this reply: a person replied, then removed their post later. This post number two makes a little less sense now, but not zero))

Last edited:
Thanks for replying and waking up the thread. A little afibrillation never heart anyone! Nice meeting you, and thanks for the brief chat.

Back