Lube Question

Dorc

Experienced
As my wife and I get up in age, I have seen the frequency of intercourse reduced. We are going on 32 years of marriage and average about 2+ time/week of lovemaking. Me, horny as hell on Lit to read these awesome stories and get off. She, very conservative, vanilla, only orgasm’s when My 7” cock is inside her. She’s has 2 C-sections so she is still very tight.

She has developed Rhumatoid Arthritis and is taking meds that have helped BIG time! However one side effect is she does not lubricate naturally and intercourse is painful. We’ve tried some lubes, but I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

I’m frustrated as this has led me into some thoughts I never thought I’d be thinking😳

My wife used to swear by her use of "Pink Lady" silicone lube.

Water-based lubes dry out too fast and were not as comfortable for her. Just two or three drops of "Pink Lady" was what she needed to be comfortable.

Then a friend recommended she try coconut oil. It's in the food sections of grocery stores, and comes in a small tub for cooking, and it looks like lard. But wiping your fingers through that liquifies it at body temp, and she says it tastes better if the options and desires change during sex.

Just swiping her fingers across the coconut oil in its hard state allows her to lube herself or me for a comfortable entry or for hand jobs. If she's using her hand on me with Pink Lady lube, she won't then take it in her mouth due to the taste.

As my wife and I get up in age, I have seen the frequency of intercourse reduced. We are going on 32 years of marriage and average about 2+ time/week of lovemaking. Me, horny as hell on Lit to read these awesome stories and get off. She, very conservative, vanilla, only orgasm’s when My 7” cock is inside her. She’s has 2 C-sections so she is still very tight.

She has developed Rhumatoid Arthritis and is taking meds that have helped BIG time! However one side effect is she does not lubricate naturally and intercourse is painful. We’ve tried some lubes, but I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

I’m frustrated as this has led me into some thoughts I never thought I’d be thinking😳
I use K-Y Personal Liquid Lube but I'm allergic to everything. Don't forget to close the lid or you'll be sleeping in a puddle. :)

Back