Loving & Playful

pic2-24

oh my! it would be a shame to chew my way through those pretty panties, but it would be so tough to slow down trying to get my tongue inside you!

MrsStumps said:
Thanks Fred, how are you?

Sweet Lady,

I'm having a hard time right now. One this year the cold is really hurting, having to get pain shots (for Arthritis flare) with all the bones I have broken. And I hate the holidays, its just a sad time for me. With holidays I'm reminded of all the family and friends that are gone. send you pm....

hugs kisses

fred

bigladypleaser said:
oh my! it would be a shame to chew my way through those pretty panties, but it would be so tough to slow down trying to get my tongue inside you!

I could always wear my crotchless ones ;)

drtshare said:
Sweet Lady,

I'm having a hard time right now. One this year the cold is really hurting, having to get pain shots (for Arthritis flare) with all the bones I have broken. And I hate the holidays, its just a sad time for me. With holidays I'm reminded of all the family and friends that are gone. send you pm....

hugs kisses

fred

Fred, take care of yourself pet, and keep your mind on other things.

Hugs
Mrs S

MrsStumps said:
Getting ready to surf the net...

Get under her desk between her legs... kiss my way up... lick her sweet juices... suck her clit... tongue her arse... heaven

:nana: :kiss: :p :kiss: :nana: :devil:

fred

drtshare said:
Get under her desk between her legs... kiss my way up... lick her sweet juices... suck her clit... tongue her arse... heaven

:nana: :kiss: :p :kiss: :nana: :devil:

fred

Fred, you naughty man lol :kiss:

MrsStumps said:
Fred, you naughty man lol :kiss:

bad fred ... let be naughty together... open them more kiss lick suck tongue finger... OMG so sweeet bend you over the deck and give it to you HARD AND FAST,,, yes ..yes.. baby yes... so tight... so wet.. OMG CUMMING....

hehehe... anytime you sexy thing you.... :devil: :kiss: :p :kiss:

bad fred

drtshare said:
bad fred ... let be naughty together... open them more kiss lick suck tongue finger... OMG so sweeet bend you over the deck and give it to you HARD AND FAST,,, yes ..yes.. baby yes... so tight... so wet.. OMG CUMMING....

hehehe... anytime you sexy thing you.... :devil: :kiss: :p :kiss:

bad fred

+blushes+ you lovely man

MrsStumps said:
I could always wear my crotchless ones ;)
always lady's choice with me, so you wear whatever you wish. perhaps a pic of you in the same position so that i might compare the two choices would be nice. either way, though, i'd love to spend time with my face buried in your sweet puss.

MrsStumps said:
Just a few pics for those who didn't see hem first time, or want to see them again ;)

And who wouldn't want to see them again! :devil: :devil: :nana: :nana:

bigladypleaser said:
always lady's choice with me, so you wear whatever you wish. perhaps a pic of you in the same position so that i might compare the two choices would be nice. either way, though, i'd love to spend time with my face buried in your sweet puss.

You mean like this?

Last edited:
bigladypleaser said:

Or straight to thiese?

Last edited:
Mrs. S .... I am sure glad Lit's back up and going ... would have hated to end my day without seeing that.

Or straight to thiese?

with or without panties...with or without panties....with or without panties?

uh, i've made such a mess here! between my mouth watering and not being able to stop jacking off, there is this large, wet pool in front of my chair.

still can't decide which was hotter. thank you so much!

Back