Lovers of Asian Women

As the husband of a Vietnamese woman (she was a Saigon prostitute during the war) and the father of a half Vietnamese daughter I must say that I definitely have a preference for Asian women. Our daughter-in-law is also half Asian (her Mom is Thai). These gals are all beauties, but my wife has bigger boobs than any of them.

As the husband of a Vietnamese woman (she was a Saigon prostitute during the war) and the father of a half Vietnamese daughter I must say that I definitely have a preference for Asian women. Our daughter-in-law is also half Asian (her Mom is Thai). These gals are all beauties, but my wife has bigger boobs than any of them.

The first images of a naked woman that I ever saw were those that my uncle took (of his Viet Namese girlfriend), when he was in the Army.

Because of that, I LOVE southeast Asian women, more than anything. Viet Namese, Cambodian, Lao.... They're really something.!

One fortunate dude!

Back