Lost and Looking (Male Switch for online... something...)

Tseranc

Lost, Pondering.
So, it seems a new chapter in life is happening, and I am trying to see it as an opportunity. I've always been drawn to BDSM, D/s relationships, etc. but 'Real Life' never offered much in the way of exploring that. Seems things are changing.

So, Looking for Female Dommes, Switches and Subs. Looking to chat, see what's up.

I've written a lot of BDSM and D/s roleplays on various platforms over the years (but it has been ages since I've been on Literotica here... I just remembered they had a personals section, so please don't judge any of that old RP/Writing too harshly LOL).

Just another wounded pervy Dude on the internet, looking to see who all is out there.

Right there with ya, buddy…Beware! Lotta scammers out there, it really doesn’t take much skill at all to turn u into a pay pig or something. Always be mindful of red flags, and trust your intuition always.

Switches are a rare breed, inconceivable to most, and in this culture these days it’s probably honestly best to keep your submissive tendencies to yourself until the chemistry develops naturally with each person. In my experience females always run away from men who may be willing to be submissive to her, even and especially if that’s the kind of thing she might actually want. Any examples you see, are ones where the chemistry developed organically to fit the two of them perfectly.

This is an interesting conversation I like to open up to, as my favorite way of answering when people ask me for a simple answer as to which categories of this kink subject I would label onto myself. Id say that whatever always depends on who I’m talking to, and who’s around; what’s their energy they’re putting out, how would I be received, and where can we expect things to go from there… that’s the dynamic that is constantly playing out every millisecond throughout any scene, and indeed the greater lifetime of a relationship as well

Rest assured, you are worthy of being loved, and the absolutely perfect relationship for you literally already is yours, not something u wish you could have; it is essential to stay in the mindset of The wish fulfilled. If you know which apple was yours on the tree, you would be tempted to pick it before it was ripe. Or before you have fully matured, too - every day that the universe makes us wait, is only making it the culmination that much better when we get there. Be the fuckin hero of your movie! <3

Last edited:
Right there with ya, buddy…Beware! Lotta scammers out there, it really doesn’t take much skill at all to turn u into a pay pig or something. Always be mindful of red flags, and trust your intuition always.

Switches are a rare breed, inconceivable to most, and in this culture these days it’s probably honestly best to keep your submissive tendencies to yourself until the chemistry develops naturally with each person. In my experience females always run away from men who may be willing to be submissive to her, even and especially if that’s the kind of thing she might actually want. Any examples you see, are ones where the chemistry developed organically to fit the two of them perfectly.

This is an interesting conversation I like to open up to, as my favorite way of answering when people ask me for a simple answer as to which categories of this kink subject I would label onto myself. Id say that whatever always depends on who I’m talking to, and who’s around; what’s their energy they’re putting out, how would I be received, and where can we expect things to go from there… that’s the dynamic that is constantly playing out every millisecond throughout any scene, and indeed the greater lifetime of a relationship as well

Rest assured, you are worthy of being loved, and the absolutely perfect relationship for you literally already is yours, not something u wish you could have; it is essential to stay in the mindset of The wish fulfilled. If you know which apple was yours on the tree, you would be tempted to pick it before it was ripe. Or before you have fully matured, too - every day that the universe makes us wait, is only making it the culmination that much better when we get there. Be the fuckin hero of your movie! <3

You are so not wrong.

1.5 days on Fetlife and ... WOW. I was on there ages ago, in my early 20's, and it had a lot of BS then (people/bots just trying to get money in some fashion/redirect you to somewhere with a paywall). Now Fetlife has its own paywall... LOL.

Probably not bad advice - long term. Right now, I am just looking for human interaction (Fuck, if these AI's get much better, Maybe I don't LOL). Not looking for Miss Right - thought I had that. Not looking for one person to be the answer to everything. I just want to feel less alone, and if we can involve some of this Kink that has been all but suppressed for a couple decades, even better. Talk to some subs, talk to some Dommes, talk to some switches (and yes, we exist! Might lean more one way or the other - or not - but the human mind is SUPER capable of enjoying opposites, or even demanding conflicting ideas. It's just electrified jell-o with feelings).

Really just in the 'market' for genuine human interaction. I'd be mostly Dom, in general most the time. But being a bit (...a bit he says) affection starved, that sub side is saying "fuck it, if you are looking about, you bring us along too!"

Well. Fuck...aren't you prescient? One...just, one domme I thoughtni'd seen a difference in. Red flags fucking everywhere....but I asked, right? Do those apply? LOL...I'm so newb sauce. Called it before damage was done, but for real... you nailed the environment to a T.

So seems if male het switch wants to scratch that itch...just pay a pro...at least they are more honest and organized.

So I'm definitely more of a switch in the sadistic/masochistic sense. I'm not sure if this would apply to what you are looking for. I don't consider myself fully submissive or fully dominant, but a mix of the two, but a lot of what I enjoy involves pain play.
I am also looking for human interaction to start.
If it is something that's within your realm of interests let me know.

Last edited:
Back