Looking for two stories

SFXsexy

Virgin
I had an HDD die on me. So now I'm looking for two erotic stories I can't remember the titles of or find anywhere after some extensive searching. I'm pretty certain I found the first one on LE originally, I'm not sure on the second.

1. A guy accidentally ends up spying on the girl next door, and they develop a kind of weird relationship, sending each other messages, with the girl doing lewder and lewder things. Eventually they meet, and he ends up in a sexual relationship with both the first girl and her sister. I believe one's a blonde, one's a brunette, and at one point the guy has an encounter with the girl's mother too. After which he enters into a more stable relationship with the two sisters, with the first girl aiming for long term romantic commitment and the other just having fun.

2. The other one I've been looking for for years now is, on summer vacation a guy goes with his sister to stay with his aunt. Auntie just had a baby and needs the help. En route sister and brother have strong sexual tension in the car, and end up getting busy at their hotel for the night after she gets back from the pool. They don't go all the way because it's a risky day for the sister. Then at their destination they continue to have fun, and the sister starts having lesbian shenanigans with the aunt as well. Leading of course to the guy banging his aunt by the pool. You got the impression the story would continue, but if it did I never saw it.

Back