Looking for talk and filthy fantasy-sharing with a reasonably intelligent woman...

willingness

Virgin
Hello, people of Literotica!

So, by way of introduction I'll start by saying that I'm an American guy in his forties who has been lucky enough to have had a rich and varied sex life and to have had most of his fantasies fulfilled over the years. That said, there are still some enduring ones that for whatever reason(s), no doubt to eventually be hyper-psychoanalyzed by my future biographers, still compel me to do silly things like post on the personals section of sexually-themed websites. (oh craigslist personals, you departed much much too soon. . .)

One of the main things that I find hard to resist is the idea of getting to know a stranger who may live hundreds or thousands of miles away from me, and subsequently sharing sexual fantasies and experiences with one another. And, well, getting each other off in the process. Said process may involve messaging on here, emailing, (does anyone remember email?) texting, and of course the dreaded phone/voice chat and/or video chatting.

As long as I'm here, I will share with any of you who are still reading this far a couple of the things that really do it for me. Granted, I am a somewhat complicated dude (aren't we all?) and so some of these items may seem contradictory or even a bit confused!

For starters, I definitely am on the "dom" side of the D/s dynamic. The absolutely amazing obedience and dedication to please embodied by a sub-minded partner is just about the most aphrodiasical thing in the world to me. It's difficult to fully explain, but that attitude of her being totally invested in making me feel good sexually is just incredibly, insanely hot when the proper chemistry is there. I'll add that I love being able to control in the bedroom and being able to establish (even silly or completely arbitrary-seeming) rules and protocol.

I love women who are very verbal -- the filthier and more uninhibited the better. If you have an exhibitionistic streak, that is awesome. If you are a bit of a slut, that is great, too. If you are someone who considers themselves to be a bit reserved or even "prudish", but you have a longing to be cajoled into bringing out your inner dirty little whore, then I am more than happy to help with such an ongoing project!

I do have a bit of a weakness for more taboo subject areas. And I COMPLETELY understand if some or even most find some of the following to be unappealing in the extreme and/or offensive. However, I also know from experience that some women respond very positively and strongly to some of these things. "These things" include daddy/daughter play (although it doesn't have to be incest-themed -- merely being called "daddy" in a general kink context makes me feel incredibly good). Raceplay is another (I'm a white person, and LOVE women of all backgrounds... if someone's background happens to be different from mine, then in my experience and given the appropriate circumstances, it can be really fucking hot to address those differences in a playful, explicitly kinky manner)

Oh, and humilation/degradation stuff. If you are someone who genuinely gets off on that sort of thing, then please move way up to the front of the line. Name-calling, being used, objectified, cuckquean fantasies, etc. Whatever gets you especially worked up, I need and want to know, so that I can dole out whatever will make your face feel uncomfortably hot and your other parts tingly and in need of intimate attention.

If any of this strikes a chord with you, please don't hesitate to respond to me via a private message. I promise that I am reasonably (or even very) good-looking, in-shape, etc. (And only "creepy" under highly-controlled conditions, i.e., when it will get you more aroused if I act in a seemingly unsavory way...)

I’m below average intelligence but smile when someone calls me a fuckin’ whore. How hot is reasonably good looking? I’m only a super slut for a solid 4 on the 1 to 10 scale.
Dann bist genau die Richtige für mich und meinen Schwanz. Ich bin für Schwanz, Fotzenspiele überdurchschnittlich alt, aber immer noch geil und mit hartem Schwanz , der mit Lust Deine zuckende nasse Fotze fickt, während meine Hände Deine Nippel drehen.

Hello, people of Literotica!

So, by way of introduction I'll start by saying that I'm an American guy in his forties who has been lucky enough to have had a rich and varied sex life and to have had most of his fantasies fulfilled over the years. That said, there are still some enduring ones that for whatever reason(s), no doubt to eventually be hyper-psychoanalyzed by my future biographers, still compel me to do silly things like post on the personals section of sexually-themed websites. (oh craigslist personals, you departed much much too soon. . .)

One of the main things that I find hard to resist is the idea of getting to know a stranger who may live hundreds or thousands of miles away from me, and subsequently sharing sexual fantasies and experiences with one another. And, well, getting each other off in the process. Said process may involve messaging on here, emailing, (does anyone remember email?) texting, and of course the dreaded phone/voice chat and/or video chatting.

As long as I'm here, I will share with any of you who are still reading this far a couple of the things that really do it for me. Granted, I am a somewhat complicated dude (aren't we all?) and so some of these items may seem contradictory or even a bit confused!

For starters, I definitely am on the "dom" side of the D/s dynamic. The absolutely amazing obedience and dedication to please embodied by a sub-minded partner is just about the most aphrodiasical thing in the world to me. It's difficult to fully explain, but that attitude of her being totally invested in making me feel good sexually is just incredibly, insanely hot when the proper chemistry is there. I'll add that I love being able to control in the bedroom and being able to establish (even silly or completely arbitrary-seeming) rules and protocol.

I love women who are very verbal -- the filthier and more uninhibited the better. If you have an exhibitionistic streak, that is awesome. If you are a bit of a slut, that is great, too. If you are someone who considers themselves to be a bit reserved or even "prudish", but you have a longing to be cajoled into bringing out your inner dirty little whore, then I am more than happy to help with such an ongoing project!

I do have a bit of a weakness for more taboo subject areas. And I COMPLETELY understand if some or even most find some of the following to be unappealing in the extreme and/or offensive. However, I also know from experience that some women respond very positively and strongly to some of these things. "These things" include daddy/daughter play (although it doesn't have to be incest-themed -- merely being called "daddy" in a general kink context makes me feel incredibly good). Raceplay is another (I'm a white person, and LOVE women of all backgrounds... if someone's background happens to be different from mine, then in my experience and given the appropriate circumstances, it can be really fucking hot to address those differences in a playful, explicitly kinky manner)

Oh, and humilation/degradation stuff. If you are someone who genuinely gets off on that sort of thing, then please move way up to the front of the line. Name-calling, being used, objectified, cuckquean fantasies, etc. Whatever gets you especially worked up, I need and want to know, so that I can dole out whatever will make your face feel uncomfortably hot and your other parts tingly and in need of intimate attention.

If any of this strikes a chord with you, please don't hesitate to respond to me via a private message. I promise that I am reasonably (or even very) good-looking, in-shape, etc. (And only "creepy" under highly-controlled conditions, i.e., when it will get you more aroused if I act in a seemingly unsavory way...)
Hi, you sound very interesting and I’m very interested.
A short bio;
I am a very young 71 year old professional woman who runs her own business, I am of Italian/Sicilian extraction. I am 5’7” tall, brown hair, hazel eyes, I weigh 126lbs. Not bragging but I have been told very attractive, not for me to decide. I am very open to trying new things and I crave the type of treatment you describe. If interested please write back. Private photos upon request

Back