Looking for slow manipulation or mind control stories.

mhzayt

Virgin
I've recently read the story Limits by panwhowrites, I'm looking for more stories like this where the main character has to really work at getting anything sexual going. Slow hypnosis or mind control would be preferred but manipulation/coercion stories are also welcome. I like the slow build up of sexual acts, from a look to a peck on the lips to touching etc.

Ideally there would be some obliviousness or reluctance in it but not necessary.

It would be much appreciated, also any recommendations for search terms or tags to find these types of stories would be welcome.

Thanks, I really appreciate the recommendations, most of those seem like the main character gets what he wants too quickly (apart from whos the dumbass now dad).

The reason i liked the Limits series is that it takes long, multiple chapters, to control or manipulate anyone for any small sexual acts. Not straight to sex or blowjobs etc.

So I guess its a combination of slow build up and obliviousness/reluctance/naivety.

It took me a while to work out what this request reminded me of, but it's this:
P&P Ch. 07 Medusa

It's not really a chapter, don't worry about having to read the rest, but there are elements of sci-fi and mind control in all 'chapters'. Whether it's really what you're itching for... probably not.

Check out the stories by RawlyRawls.
The Haunting of Palmer Mansion and The Dark Stone have the kind of incremental seduction that you're talking about.

This answer may be obvious, but Pan/panwhowrites has written a bunch of stories along similar lines as "Limits," so I would start with those. Not all of them are available on LE (I think at some point most of their stories were deleted, and they've been reposting them one by one)—check their bio. They also have a second LE account, Pan2.

For incremental manipulation stories by Pan, I'd particularly highlight "Hierarchy of Needs" and "Helpful Hannah," though that one moves a little quicker, and perhaps "Massaged by My Nerdy Brother" (an authorized rewrite of "Massaged by a Nerd" by BurroGirl18, with more gradual seduction/control). "Level Ten" is another one that starts very promising, but it's currently incomplete, at least on the open Internet.

If you look around you may also be able to find "Night Time Nudging" by MindSpark, and from there you should find more examples.

Is "Starship of Lust" by Xerg slow enough for you?

As a general strategy on LE, I'd look for highly rated stories with multiple chapters in the Mind Control category, then skim the end of the first chapter to see how fast it progresses.

Thank you. These are exactly what I was looking for. Is there a built in search function for filtering only for stories that have multiple chapters? Or just kind of keep an eye out for them as you scroll?

Most multi-part stories use "Ch." or "Pt." in the title, so you could try running title searches for those strings. But yeah, I was thinking just looking out for them.

Check out the stories by RawlyRawls.
The Haunting of Palmer Mansion and The Dark Stone have the kind of incremental seduction that you're talking about.
This author actually has one of my favorites as well which is Enki's puzzle. Thanks for the recommendation, I'd forgotten about this author for a while.

If you know any in that same vein, they would also be welcomed.

Back